eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

Thanks pa1adin, I will go down that path.
The Police station does not seem to respond to any of my emails?
Does anyone know any email contacts for the Greenwood station?
Thanks heaps again!

Im sure the Police are probably familiar with this guy if he has been in town as long as it looks. Maybe he is in jail now !!!!! Lets hope so.

Another option is to file a lawsuit and subpoena the info from PAypal on the account info. You can follow that trail. Of course the trail may lead to the gold or an empty pot where the gold used to be... Not licensed in IN so can't help ya there.

I'm facing a similar issue, but on an item wayyyy cheaper than your investment. a 60$ collectable zippo which my wife once lost and couldnt find anywhere for ages. I even tried contacting zippo to order one, but item discontinued. By mistake I looked it out on ebay (though tried before but no luck finding one) and what do ya know, was posted 5 minutes prior to my search. I bid and won... well actually lost, since nothing has received yet. I opened a dispute report using paypal and waiting to see what happenes. Tried contacting the prick many many times, but no answer. I noticed he is still posting new items online, and strangely his reviews are good... Maybe he sent it and its taking time... but why not inform the buyers of that! whay keep them in the dark. I hate ebay, but sometimes you simply have no other option! I am more pissed off of not getting the zippo than losing the 60bux!

Ok I said too much! Good luck man, hope you get your $$$ back if your item dont show up soon!

Yes Neobusa it starts to eat you up.
I will let you Guys know what response I get
from the police etc!
Thanks for your help!

I think some of the scammers on Ebay hack into other peoples accounts, people who have a great feedback rating. I dont know how they get the money or how it all works, but ive heard of that before.
guns.gif

Hi Guys, still chasing that engine,I have the local Police on it now, they have locate the man.He blames his woman for all his problems......
Will keep you updated
Thanks again

hope you get $$ back. I would pass on the engine from someone shady.

I tell everybody don't use PayPal EVER unless you fund it with a creditcard. Six out of ten tell me I'm full of sh*t, Paypal has my back. These are the same people that have never read the user's agreement. Not funding with a creditcard isn't much better than sending cash.

I would work all the angles mentioned above now, all at the same time. I know what its like gettin' E Burned. It took me months to get my money back thru a Wells Fargo chargeback. Good luck, hope one of the locals will pay him a visit.

Good luck on your money. I hope it works out for you.

I've been burned on Flea-Bay too. To a tune of over $3k on a high end camera. I was send tracking info that checked out. The package never arrived, and the money was tracked back to a cafe in Warsaw, Pol. The seller used a computer in that shop to commit the fraud. They shipping and email account originated in the U.S. PP said tough. I pursued legal help until we ran into the Poland blockade. That country has not internet crime laws for international crimes, at least when I got burned.

I was lucky that I could write off the loss on my taxes as a theft because it was for a business purchase.

Best regards

Wow. Absolutely unconscionable.

Pathetic, embarassing trash.

Re: eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

Hi Guys, still chasing that engine,I have the local Police on it now, they have locate the man.He blames his woman for all his problems......
Will keep you updated
Thanks again

Well I hope you can get this resolved Michael. Glad they were able to locate the guy.

Where in Australia are you? I just got back from a couple of weeks in Sydney.

Re: eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

I am located in South Australia, where the best wine in the world comes from!
I could be intoxicated now and that's why I made that statement! hic hic:rofl:

Back