eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

One of the responses from the police

That's good to know.
I will go back and bring a second cop and point a few fingers in his face this time and confront him over the lie.
He's on criminal probation, so I can maybe I can make some leverage happen to him that way too.
He's got his kid alone at home, so Child Protective Services might have to get involved as well.
You know, if I don't get your money back, I am going to f*Ck with him and make him miserable on your behalf, (to the extent that I legally can do).
As I told you , my initial read on him is he's a shiftless person.

(I just pray you're a good Aussie and won't complain to my boss about my language. ;) )

I am hopeful. I will do what I can for you, but rest assured, its going to be a rough ride, and he's not helping me find the ex-wife.
Yes, the account's in his wife's name which makes prosecution difficult here in pointing it on him.
I'm working on it, and motivated on your behalf.
I hate dirtbags that shuffle through our system like this schmuck.
It's been a long week for me here and I'll start again fresh on him Monday, and see what I can squeeze from him.

Then this

I don't have information about any freight company.
He denies the auction.
I have, and neither do you (unless you have something more substantial to add) that you actually spoke to him, and not some other man who says he was the seller.
He's separated from his wife, who he says controls the EBAY account.
She would not return calls and has no address where I can find her.
There is not enough for me to do anything at this point criminally.

Then this

There is nothing I can do for your case.
He says she did it, she says he did it.
I can't help you. There just is not enough evidence to charge anyone.

Contact from a local Police man
Yes, I spoke with him. He's a shiftless type on criminal probation. I can't
trust him, however, the account is in the name of his wife who he claims to
be separated from, since she cheated on him while he was in prison. He does
not know where she lives, nor does he know why another female named Jennifer
Lutz is on the cancelled Ebay account. Jennifer, he claims lives in Florida
now. Still working on it.

Then This

I will go back and bring a second cop and point a few fingers in his face
this time and confront him over the lie.
He's on criminal probation, so I can maybe I can make some leverage happen
to him that way too.
He's got his kid alone at home, so Child Protective Services might have to
get involved as well.
You know, if I don't get your money back, I am going to f*Ck with him and
make him miserable on your behalf, (to the extent that I legally can do).
As I told you , my initial read on him is he's a shiftless person.

(I just pray you're a good Aussie and won't complain to my boss about my
language. ;) )

I am hopeful. I will do what I can for you, but rest assured, its going to
be a rough ride, and he's not helping me find the ex-wife.
Yes, the account's in his wife's name which makes prosecution difficult here
in pointing it on him.
I'm working on it, and motivated on your behalf.
I hate dirtbags that shuffle through our system like this schmuck.
It's been a long week for me here and I'll start again fresh on him Monday,
and see what I can squeeze from him.

Then This

There is nothing I can do for your case.
He says she did it, she says he did it.
I can't help yo. There just is not enough evidence to charge anyone.

That information was a while ago but Amy is back with him now, I heard from the owners son's of the house he was renting

Iam in Indiana as is ibified, joebur, and busaboy007 about 2 1/4 hours north...let me know when the whole possy is going to go find this dude.....:laugh:

Last edited:
Hey Micheal, for the life of me i don't know why you would buy a motor like that off e bay, i am an Australian and i have a hayabusa,08 and a GSXR 100 06.
Phil Tation from team suzuki Australia has built many motors for Hayabusas and all suzuki, from the race team to people on the streets.His gen 1 motor produces 206 at the wheel, and i know he has done the same type of stuff for the gen 2.
You might remember project Hayabusa the bike they gave away in Australian Motor Cycle News a few years ago that was built by him, i have the exact specs for that engine at home,if you want i will sent them to you. I feel sorry for you but these are a few options i hope all turns out well, people like this exist in all countries, we have people like this in Australia, all of us are better off spending a few dollars more and buying from a repuatable company, if i can help in anyway email jameswalker70@hotmail.com. ride safe.......

Re: eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

Hey Micheal, for the life of me i don't know why you would buy a motor like that off e bay, i am an Australian and i have a hayabusa,08 and a GSXR 100 06.
Phil Tation from team suzuki Australia has built many motors for Hayabusas and all suzuki, from the race team to people on the streets.His gen 1 motor produces 206 at the wheel, and i know he has done the same type of stuff for the gen 2.
You might remember project Hayabusa the bike they gave away in Australian Motor Cycle News a few years ago that was built by him, i have the exact specs for that engine at home,if you want i will sent them to you. I feel sorry for you but these are a few options i hope all turns out well, people like this exist in all countries, we have people like this in Australia, all of us are better off spending a few dollars more and buying from a repuatable company, if i can help in anyway email jameswalker70@hotmail.com. ride safe.......

I sell water sports equipment on eBay so I guess I was conned into a false sense of security.You Live and you learn....

I too would be pushing the Police, a crime has been commited. This is ultimately a credit card transaction, if paid by credit card throgh PayPal. It is my understanding that here in the UK there are circumstances in which the credit card company can be held as being joiontly liable for some transactions, it may be worth checking with your credit card supplier. Sorry to hear about this, I use eBay all the time and its worrying when you hear things like this. Good Luck.

I too would be pushing the Police, a crime has been commited. This is ultimately a credit card transaction, if paid by credit card throgh PayPal. It is my understanding that here in the UK there are circumstances in which the credit card company can be held as being joiontly liable for some transactions, it may be worth checking with your credit card supplier. Sorry to hear about this, I use eBay all the time and its worrying when you hear things like this. Good Luck.

Yes but because I sell on eBay I had funds in my PayPal account so it was not a credit card transaction!

Here's another 08/09 Busa engine that was just listed on ebay. Its in Indianapolis. Hopefully its not the same guy using a different name...

2009 09 SUZUKI HAYABUSA ENGINE MOTOR SPRINT CAR KIT:eBay Motors (item 290389217746 end time Jan-12-10 18:49:32 PST)

And here is a separate listing from Georgia. The pics look exactly the same. Looks like the guy in Indiana copied the pics from the Georgia listing below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-SUZUKI-1340-HAYABUSA-ENGINE-MOTOR-CAR-KIT-ASSEMB_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c527f7cc7QQitemZ190362647751QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:
If paypal ruled in your favor they should have given your money back regarless if his account was empty.I would have went after paypal.:rulez:

Here's another 08/09 Busa engine that was just listed on ebay. Its in Indianapolis. Hopefully its not the same guy using a different name...

2009 09 SUZUKI HAYABUSA ENGINE MOTOR SPRINT CAR KIT:eBay Motors (item 290389217746 end time Jan-12-10 18:49:32 PST)

And here is a separate listing from Georgia. The pics look exactly the same. Looks like the guy in Indiana copied the pics from the Georgia listing below...

2009 SUZUKI 1340 HAYABUSA ENGINE MOTOR CAR KIT ASSEMB :eBay Motors (item 190362647751 end time Jan-10-10 20:29:16 PST)

It's been removed hmmmm

2009 SUZUKI 1340 HAYABUSA ENGINE MOTOR CAR KIT ASSEMB :eBay Motors (item 190362647751 end time Jan-10-10 20:29:16 PST)

Why has it been removed I wonder?
Can you remember the seller?
Did he have other items?
You may have caused a panic if it was Bob at it again!

If paypal ruled in your favor they should have given your money back regarless if his account was empty.I would have went after paypal.:rulez:

They claimed that because the funds were not there they could nothing!!
Maybe I will re vist them again!

They claimed that because the funds were not there they could nothing!!
Maybe I will re vist them again!

I was just reading paypal rules for you to see if I could find anything. Seems like you've waited to long to even consider revisting them again. I just purchased my bike off ebay and thought I was very secure with the purchase until I started reading the rules they place. You can really get screwed useing paypal.

You can really get screwed using paypal.

agree with you 1000%! which is why my paypal purchases are backed by credit card only...without exceptions! ever!

Bought a headrest monitor on ebay and it was broken when I got it. Tried going thru Paypal first and quickly realized they are pretty much worthless when it comes to disputes.

I quickly called my credit card company to dispute the charges and was promptly given a provisional credit while they hunted down the perp. A few weeks later, I get a letter in the mail informing me that the provisional credit is now final...got my money back! all of it.

twister,
Best of luck with your quest to track down this a@#hole!

Back