eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

sorry to hear that you got scammed. Take this as a expensive lesson. Thats why i don't spend more then 200.00 at a time on ebay. For the amount of money you sent i would have to had bought local so i could actually see it.

Last edited:
Re: eBay Bussa 2008 engine not sent!!

He said, she said. Why can the officer not determine whos name was on the account that paypal sent the money to? His? Hers? Both? Then he can find out from the bank who withdrew the money or wrote the check that spent the $3000. It doesnt sound all that difficult to me to determine who did it.
Roy

I'm not sure if the Secret Service would tackle this or not?? It is a case of fraud, so they may be more aggressive with it.

Here's the contact information for the two field offices in Indiana.

ILLINOIS

CHICAGO 312-353-5431
SPRINGFIELD 217-726-8453

"hey i just got back home from out of town an ive had the engine ready an told the guy helpin me to call the carrier that u was useing to come pick the engine up an from what i see he didnt do so so im sorry for the delay ive also seen u called a few times but i cant call over seas im home now an will take u take care of next week tso u can have your engine.I know u have been burned in the past an this is not the case but a lack of lazy ass from a guy who was to help take care of this for me.Thanks"

Above is a quote from him when i asked what the Hell is going on!

Last edited:

"hey i just got back home from out of town an ive had the engine ready an told the guy helpin me to call the carrier that u was useing to come pick the engine up an from what i see he didnt do so so im sorry for the delay ive also seen u called a few times but i cant call over seas im home now an will take u take care of next week tso u can have your engine.I know u have been burned in the past an this is not the case but a lack of lazy ass from a guy who was to help take care of this for me.Thanks"

Above is a quote from him when i asked what the Hell is going on!

This was recent?

This could be an act to say they did send you the motor?

"out of town" ...ie.. jail.

Maybe someone near could pick it up for you and make sure they are sending you what you paid for? Then use the shipper you selected.
Make sure they dont send you a box of bricks.

I would call the police station, and ask to speak to the detective's supervisor. I don't believe they are trying hard enough to do a damn thing for you. Don't let up on this. Push the issue, call everyday. Cal the local newspaper.

This could be an act to say they did send you the motor?

"out of town" ...ie.. jail.

Maybe someone near could pick it up for you and make sure they are sending you what you paid for? Then use the shipper you selected.
Make sure they dont send you a box of bricks.

Did he have an engine or just a photo of one???
He claims he and his brother are guru Hayabusa engine builders!!!

For $3,000 I would be on a plane to the US looking for someone to get my money back from.

P.

sorry to hear that you got scammed. Take this as a expensive lesson. Thats why i don't spend more then 200.00 at a time on ebay. For the amount of money you sent i would have to had bought local so i could actually see it.
E-Bay sucks a*s, its the new frontier for scammers.........I don't know why anybody would use it ??? I get the same or better deals locally, and get to see what I'm buying before I pay, and pick it up personally.
Did I mention imo E-Bay sucks a*s? :laugh:

Well that email sure prooves that someone with access to that ebay account was in contact with you. I would push the police. Maybe contact a US lawyer to go after these people in civil court. Anyway sorry this happened.

Update
I am happy to pay a cash dollars reward for recovery of funds or my Hayabusa engine

The latest address i have on this scum bag!!!!

Robert and Amy Daughtry jointly as perpetrators of the fraud . They rent a house at
1612 Gattling Court, Indianapolis, IN 46227 as their current address (both).

This was the start of my Stolen Engine Fraud

Hi Guys,
Its Michael from Australia, I purchase a 2008 Bussa engine US $3,661.99 via PayPal on eBay from
Bob and Amy Daughtry
2288 Summerwood lane,Greenwood Indiana 46143
1-317-937-0679

I have not been able to contact them by email or phone since I paid (the phone is not conected at present)

eBay was no help!

Does any one know them or live in Indiana?
He claimed he built stroker Busa engines from home?
I really need help please.

Any clues or contacts for him or the local Police or anything
Feeling burnt
Australia seems so far away when you get a problem like this!!!
Thanks in Anticipation
Michael

The new address is above!

Update
I am happy to pay a cash dollars reward for recovery of funds or my Hayabusa engine

The latest address i have on this scum bag!!!!

Robert and Amy Daughtry jointly as perpetrators of the fraud . They rent a house at
1612 Gattling Court, Indianapolis, IN 46227 as their current address (both).

no other way to make this situation right for you? you can't call the police in the town they live in? have you exhausted all other avenues? man i feel for you hope it works out...

Back