Earth Hour

im gonna turn on every light in my house, plus the blender and the hair dryer.

IM FIGHTING THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

im gonna turn on every light in my house, plus the blender and the hair dryer.

IM FIGHTING THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I'm gonna crank the air down, run the dishwasher, and run the dryer. I need to turn the outside spot lights on too so I can see the woods around my house.

Earth hour? Hell Cletis....that stuffs for homo-sesuals and commy pinkos. I'll show them by turning on all my lectrical stuff! Hyuk!

Rednecks.jpg

Earth hour = a bunch of the most hypocritical people on the face of the planet trying to feel better about burning the wick in their 6000sq ft luxury homes in Malibu... sorry but this is easily one of the biggest jokes.. Did you see the "spoke people" on tv?

What will this accomplish?

Well it might inspire the president to sign a bill that will really help...

WTF kind of reply is that? Ed Norton was not any better with his dopey azz comments..

I am turning on every light in the house, starting the lawn mower, weed whacker, snow blower and all 3 bbq grills... :rofl:

The really "funny" part of it was that the energy companies had to work even harder and store up even more energy starting at 8:30 so when everyone turned their lights back on at 9:30, they could handle the sudden surge.

you know what happens when people start using less energy dont you? The power co. make less money so the tax revenue goes down so the govt then has to raise taxes to compensate. Forget it...I'll keep using as much as I want or my wallet will allow:laugh:

Back