Any thoughts on Elenin fellow science geeks or tinfoilers.

Every 3600 years it happens we are just lucky enough to be here during the time of the crossing. In the bible the planet is called wormwood every culture has it in their history but us:whistle:. Convenient:moon:

orbit.jpg

Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

Now, what's the best way to get sweet tea out of a Droid?

well I'd say put it in a bag of rice to dry it out and then use a monitor cleaning pad to get the sticky off it.

Ok. Day two of the thread. Bunch of views...come on guys I know the force is strong on the mighty and wise org. Kim is counting on you to keep me sane. :) (or to bug out)

I have enough of a science background to respect the scientific method. In my searches today I steered clear of the BS, or tried to at least. It's not that I discount the hopi, sumarian, egyptian, muslim, Christian or aztec teachings. It's just not beneficial in the search for cold analytical data. I did read a leaked memo from the Russian defence minister to their president urging a speed up of their bunker construction projects (seems they are interested in saving some civilians even). The memo eluded to something being under "intelligent control". Hmmm

Looked at a lot of .edu and .gov sites. Seems a many of the amateur and research astronomers are finding it difficult to find out any additional information also. An Australian amateur (with a professional scope) didn't capture the comet at the JPL coordinates, though he did capture a dwarf star instead. A few reported receiving the cold shoulder when questioning colleagues at established observatories. Strange.

The web attention this is receiving is growing exponentially, yet no pics. There is an awful lot of expensive glass and arrays that were PAID FOR BY THE PEOPLE (or the Vatican in the case of Mount Graham in AZ). The Hubble cost us how much? I guess its only useful for making brilliant posters of distant nebula light years away (suitable for framing even). You know "professional" astronomers must be pissed that they got scooped by a Russian amateur using a US scope remotely. Every resource in the country should be looking at it. Mum is the word of the day I guess.

I did call the zoning person of our little golf town. Seems nobody has ever inquired about a root cellar before, lol. She said there isn't a code against one. Cool. Unless the sand becomes unstable and the thing gets swallowed up:hide:. Dig, baby, dig!

Anybody come up with anything?

I did find this snipit. So, basically NASA doesn't have to tell the sheeple anything.

NASA is not allowed to disclose:

"Principles.
(e) This policy does not authorize or require disclosure of information that is exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. § 552) or otherwise restricted by statute, regulation, Executive Order, or other Executive Branch policy or NASA policy (e.g., OMB Circulars, NASA Policy Directives). Examples of information not releasable under this policy include, without limitation, information that is, or is marked as, classified information, procurement sensitive information, information subject to the Privacy Act, other sensitive but unclassified information, and information subject to privilege, such as pre-decisional information or attorney-client communications."

Source: NASA NASA - NASA Policy on the Release of Information to News and Information Media

ELEnin. Extinction Level Event.

If this thing was indeed a brown dwarf wouldn't we be able to see it by now? Also if it is that big shouldn't the sheer mass of it be having all kinds gravitational effects on other planets?

Introduction « Ask an Astrobiologist « NASA Astrobiology

The most reasonable debunking that I have read so far.

Seriously you can't tell me that you think NASA and the gov would tell the world something could end us do you?

You have seen a lot of the crazy stories on the internet there is plenty of truth along with just as much misinformation. ???:bowdown:

All the money from the financial system is going somewhere. :poke:

I have actually talked to this guy on video chat and watched him using a telescope "live" that he spent a sload of money on following this group of stars he has since moved away from the ocean haven't heard from him since.

http://humansarefree.com/2011/03/nibiruplanet-x-moons-amateur-
telescope.html:bowdown::bowdown:

Color me crazy if you will but the only thing I trust is what I see.
I now have my own telescope.:rulez:

Yeah its a super nova thats going to cause us to see two suns:moon:

http://txlady706.wordpress.com/2011...ion-constellation-may-cause-a-two-sun-effect/

Good luck with your search im stockpiling water and food just in-case :please:

This one is new to me but I learned a lot from it and you get to see for the first time a crop circle being formed on video if you don't know about all the circles from day 1 I will post that link as well and yeah it says ufotv funny name a whole lot of real info tho :p

I might be coocoo for coco puffs but my eyes are wide open haha:laugh:

- ‪Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles - An Extraordinary Connection‬‏[/url] The prophecies

- ‪Crop Circles Quest for Truth - Theatrical Feature Film‬‏[/url] the explanations

Last edited by a moderator:
Back