Earth Hour tonight.

Our power went out last night, so I've already contributed"¦
ThumbsUp.gif

I'll do it.
beerchug.gif

Read where Australia shut off the lights for the opera house last night.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I will shut them off for a good 8 hours while i sleep ok ok i will shut them off but does that mean all the power in the house or just the lights
beerchug.gif

I dont think so, first of all it wont make a damn difference, and second I pay enough money just to have it in my house, I'm using it!

Wow that's a great attitude to have. It could make a difference if lots of people do it. I know not everyone will do it but if a large group does it the collective conscious can accomplish great things. Ever notice how when the media says it will be a terrible hurricane season, everyone concentrates on it and it manifests. We are all energy based beings with far more power than people realize. Flame on!!

Okaayyy.....So everyone now concentrate on seeing a brand new beautiful 09 BKING in my garage with Lucy Liu sitting on it. Together now.....cmon now....we can do it!!!

I just changed every light bulb in the house. Went from 40 watt bulbs to 100 watt bulbs.

When these far left loons (Gore, Rosie, Pelosie, Clinton, Schummer, Sharpton, Rangel) practice what they preach then maybe but I doubt it.

r8

That is as bad as believing that if everyone stops buying gas on Wendsdays, the price will drop!
whistling.gif

You guys don't get it. I guess it's all in thinking positively that things can change when enough people want it to. And if you want that new B-King then you will do whatever you need to, to get it. Set a goal and go after it. Someone set a goal of saving energy around the world and they did what they needed to set up a world wide effort. And I bet there will be a significant amount of change. You can be negative and pessamistic all you want, I truly believe that we can make a difference in this world and in a good way. It's more than just these bikes too. Ha! It's about finding the positive in everything, even the crappy things that happen in life, and if you can't then you still have too much negativity present in your life. I truly wish all of you guys and gals a wonderful future. Keep flaming peeps.

Maybe we should all not change our underwear for a month and clothes so we can save our water resources. Sound lke a plan?

You guys don't get it.  I guess it's all in thinking positively that things can change when enough people want it to.  And if you want that new B-King then you will do whatever you need to, to get it.  Set a goal and go after it.  Someone set a goal of saving energy around the world and they did what they needed to set up a world wide effort.  And I bet there will be a significant amount of change.  You can be negative and pessamistic all you want, I truly believe that we can make a difference in this world and in a good way.  It's more than just these bikes too. Ha! It's about finding the positive in everything, even the crappy things that happen in life, and if you can't then you still have too much negativity present in your life.  I truly wish all of you guys and gals a wonderful future.  Keep flaming peeps.
You sound like Hillary.

r8

I get the idea..but if you want to really make an impression, they need to get more cities + businesses to go dark - lose all that wasted ambient light and let people see the stars come out for a change.

At least start with the car dealerships. Those places are brighter than most airport runways.

this sounds like an liberal attempt to "Feel good" I am going to turn on every light I can find...

wonder if anyone thought about what is going to happen to the grid when all the lights get turned on again... they they will blame the power company...

:shakes head in disbelief:

You guys don't get it. I guess it's all in thinking positively that things can change when enough people want it to. And if you want that new B-King then you will do whatever you need to, to get it. Set a goal and go after it. Someone set a goal of saving energy around the world and they did what they needed to set up a world wide effort. And I bet there will be a significant amount of change. You can be negative and pessamistic all you want, I truly believe that we can make a difference in this world and in a good way. It's more than just these bikes too. Ha! It's about finding the positive in everything, even the crappy things that happen in life, and if you can't then you still have too much negativity present in your life. I truly wish all of you guys and gals a wonderful future. Keep flaming peeps.
park your SUV, bike and start walking and peddling everywhere... and then tell me about what the organizers are doing? Pelosi? flying her chartered 747 burning how many thousands of pounds of fuel per hour so she can go shopping? Al Gore... flying around doing the same thing...

fuggin pessimist.
cool.gif
You all will ruin the world my kids are inheriting.
corner2.png

You probably run the water while you are brushing your teeth also....bad bad people. You know that you are drinking filter urine don't you?
lurk.gif

....we all are part of change...do you part.
thumb_up.gif

brave.gif

fuggin pessimist.
cool.gif
You all will ruin the world my kids are inheriting.
corner2.png

You probably run the water while you are brushing your teeth also....bad bad people. You know that you are drinking filter urine don't you?
lurk.gif

....we all are part of change...do you part.
thumb_up.gif

brave.gif
and I flush twice just to watch the water go round
laugh.gif

Honestly I do pee behind the neighbors house twice a week to do my part... figure it saves 3.2 gallons of water...

Now here is the funny part... I used to save a lot more water than that but I got the stupid 1.6G flush toilet and can only save half as much water as I used too...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back