Earth Hour tonight.

fuggin pessimist.
cool.gif
   You all will ruin the world my kids are inheriting.
corner2.png

You probably run the water while you are brushing your teeth also....bad bad people.  You know that you are drinking filter urine don't you?
lurk.gif

....we all are part of change...do you part.  
thumb_up.gif

brave.gif
and I flush twice just to watch the water go round
laugh.gif

Honestly I do pee behind the neighbors house twice a week to do my part... figure it saves 3.2 gallons of water...  

Now here is the funny part... I used to save a lot more water than that but I got the stupid 1.6G flush toilet and can only save half as much water as I used too...  
laugh.gif
Funny you say that, I got that same energy conserving toilet bowl too. The only thing I found wrong with it is that half way thru, ya gutta "pinch it off" then flush, then finish doing yer duty's and flush again...Works great!
whistling.gif

That's called a "double flusher.....
wowold.gif

laugh.gif

you know that there used to be an "Earth Day" guess it is just an hour now huh?
laugh.gif

Sorry, I was outside changing the flood lights. 300 watts now baby!

Speaking of water. Isn't it funny. You can't drink it out of the tap so you have to buy drinking water or put in a filter system. They still charge you. They also charge you to flush it out but you can't drink it.

Another Golf Course? Sure.

Ya, I'll conserve my azz. Watering my rocks in the yard. They have dust on them.

bbl.

r8

Pretty lame that every issue gets turned into a right/left thing. Debbie and I will participate because that's our bed time
tounge.gif

I'm / r8 and brendan, every light in the house will be on. Both barns and the workshop too

I save all the energy I can...gas, electricity, water all cost money that I had rather spend on other things
smile.gif

That is one of the reasons I ride bikes to work all year round.  With my commute and today's prices the difference in bike and car is about $7 per day. My family says I'm in a much better mood on days when I get to ride
beerchug.gif

I sold my Stratos bass boat, my full size Bronco, and my Suburban about two years ago because the cost way exceeded the fun
rock.gif

P5110178.JPG

I must admit I save where I can however I will not play into this Global Warming save our Earth BS.

I'll use what I need. Nothing more but definatly not less for one hour or one day.

I see a bright light in Ohio! Must be Sam's place.
cool.gif

r8

You guys have to stop this childish behavior NOW

cuz you made me laugh so hard I got my screen dirty
rofl.gif

I save all the energy I can...gas, electricity, water all cost money that I had rather spend on other things
smile.gif

That is one of the reasons I ride bikes to work all year round.  With my commute and today's prices the difference in bike and car is about $7 per day. My family says I'm in a much better mood on days when I get to ride
beerchug.gif

I sold my Stratos bass boat, my full size Bronco, and my Suburban about two years ago because the cost way exceeded the fun
rock.gif
I have no issue with anyone wanting or trying to conserve. But this whole global warming thing is about a bunch of rich people needing something to do and wanting to feel like they are giving something back.

Not running your lights for an hr. is like not driving your car to work one day out of the yr. It aint gunna make a bit of difference.....

Every little bit helps. Go check out the huge ice sheet that broke off Antarctica. Yeah the planets never ever had ice age's or hot phases either. Nah never could ever happen again huh? Nope not in my lifetime so I don't give a crap about the future, nope don't care.

I must admit I save where I can however I will not play into this Global Warming save our Earth BS.

I'll use what I need. Nothing more but definatly not less for one hour or one day.

I see a bright light in Ohio! Must be Sam's place.  
cool.gif

r8
Yup. And just think, we arent even gonna be home tonight.
laugh.gif

Oh, I don't recycle, pour my used oil on the ground and throw old batteries in the trash.

Anti freeze is for the stray cats.

r8

Back