So I'm going on a trip.

k03gsxr750

Registered
Leaving for Jennings tonight, hopefully I will beat the gate lockup (10pm) With any type of luck I will leave Asheville here in the next hour or two.

asheville nc to jennings fl - Google Maps

Wish me luck, this is really cutting it close.

tripmap.jpg

Last edited:
See that little town due west of Adel, That's me. Moultrie. Are you going for a track day or is there a race this weekend?

See that little town due west of Adel, That's me. Moultrie. Are you going for a track day or is there a race this weekend?

Going to a track day tomorrow, well hopefully. The situation is a bit of a mess right now I can't get a trailer lined up. Before anyone says it yes I did this to myself :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hate to tell you this.... 70% chance of rain here all weekend. I'm just down the road as well.

Yeah, I saw those number jump way up.

Look at it this way...it probably won't be crowded.:thumbsup:

Seriously, it's a great track. Well worth the trip.

Thanks, this is my first track day I wasn't really looking forward to riding a jetski until later in the week :rofl: You're right though it won't be very crowded and its a great place for me to practice rain riding if that's how it goes anyway. Pictures to follow folks wish me luck :beerchug:.

BTW the trailer issue should be officially solved.

Just wanted to let everyone know I made in alright, way way way late but made the track day all the same. Track day went amazingly well, while it did rain although it was much later in the day when it did, I rode about 8-10 laps. (pretty good storm) I figured any time on two wheels was better driving in the rain with 6. (grand prix + trailer)

Picture of the trip so far to follow. (Anyone wanna host a 600mb 16 min on board video ??:rofl:)

More pictures to follow later in the trip

100_0115.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_0100.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_0131.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1344.jpg

Awesome, looking forward to more pics.:thumbsup:

Need a matching mate to that dog? I just happen to have one I rescued from the pond last week. Nah, I got to keep her now. Glad ya'll got the track day in. :thumbsup:

Back