So I'm going on a trip.

Need a matching mate to that dog? I just happen to have one I rescued from the pond last week. Nah, I got to keep her now. Glad ya'll got the track day in. :thumbsup:

I have had Tina for 14 years, very high strung but very loving dog. She is a manchester terrier, if that's what you have enjoy her they are full of energy! :thumbsup:

Trip is still going really well! Figured I would update the thread with some more pictures and a video of my dog "swimming"

th_MOV-0015-1.jpg

NC roads
PIC-0148.jpg

More
PIC-0140.jpg

Very full GTP on the way down.
PIC-0137.jpg

Dogs at the track
PIC-0157.jpg

Brit and Jenno under the quick up thing at the track
PIC-0156.jpg

:rofl: Jenno's dog Rocko
110_0003.jpg

And the last one for the moment was the frog we found in the pool yesterday, lets keep the leg humping to a minimum huh. :please:
PIC-0164.jpg

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Even though it rained...seems you made the best of it. You got yourself a good looking woman there.

That inlet behind the pool.....should have brought a fishing pole. hehe Throw a lure in there, probably some decent sized bass :thumbsup:

ok so you took the living room furniture to the track.. guess a good end table is always a nice touch in the pits.. :rofl: Jennings is supposed to be a fun track.. any video?

ok so you took the living room furniture to the track.. guess a good end table is always a nice touch in the pits.. :rofl: Jennings is supposed to be a fun track.. any video?

Yes, the furniture came in handy :rofl:. I do have about 30 min of video but its awful large and the audio isn't very leveled. I would love to put it up but right now I'm kinda out of ideas.

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Even though it rained...seems you made the best of it. You got yourself a good looking woman there.

That inlet behind the pool.....should have brought a fishing pole. hehe Throw a lure in there, probably some decent sized bass :thumbsup:

My step-dad is a fisherman, from what he tells me there is some great fishing in there. The water is very saltly so I'm not sure what you would catch. There is a lady down the block (2-3 houses down) that left a line in over night and caught a pretty large Tarpon.

Thanks BA it was awesome!

These are the pictures from the on track photog. Looks like they came out pretty well, now the next step is figuring out which ones I would like to buy.

PhotoReflect - Julie Smith

Tell the owner Borg Larsen that Larry Ward said hello from Ohio. Borgs a great guy and one hell of a good racer..series champion many times over! wardie

Back