Drive thru in your bike

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
I practically live and commute on my bike and have even once slept on it..not very wise but did..my wife has at times reminded me that if we get ever someday divorced shed be fighting for custody over me from the busa...:laugh: anyways...I go through the drive thrus in my bike a lot, started a couple years ago and now its normal...but never got to me how wierded out the drive thru cashiers get when they see a bike roll up until today...they guy stared at me and I had to basically wave in my money in front of his face...i asked him whats the matter never seen a bike through here, he said " ugghhh...no" ...so how many of yall have done or do this and whats the funniest reaction you have received... i got a picture taken at a bank teller drive through :laugh:

I always steered clear of the drive-thru they normaly loaded with oil and food guts. Plus they make me fat :laugh:

what kind of drive through? like buying fast food?:laugh: i have a cup holder on my busa tank for my soda!:thumbsup:
once a while i go through toll rd, and it is pain enough to get money out! stop, take gloves out undo the zipper to your jacket and take wallet out.
i just run through the ez tag... J/K :rofl:

I have deft gone to a drive thru or 2, on time went a few miles down the road picked up a 24 pack and headed on home. The looks at red-lights were priceless.

what kind of drive through? like buying fast food?:laugh: i have a cup holder on my busa tank for my soda!:thumbsup:
once a while i go through toll rd, and it is pain enough to get money out! stop, take gloves out undo the zipper to your jacket and take wallet out.
i just run through the ez tag... J/K :rofl:

I know!!! so when i bought my tank bag i keep everything there, makes it real simple....now how about some car wash pics:rulez:

I get asked by the girls where are you gonna carry that bag of food! I just stick it under my chin guard and bite down and ride like the wind. They laugh and I get odd stares from folks on the street...but hey it works!

I get asked by the girls where are you gonna carry that bag of food! I just stick it under my chin guard and bite down and ride like the wind. They laugh and I get odd stares from folks on the street...but hey it works!
except it does not work with "Enchiritos" from taco bell.... they leak... and make a mess... and ruin your day... as the bag blows out..... :rofl:

Shhh I was trying to keep secret the accidents like that. Also, McDonalds medium drinks may come uncapped in a bag as well. Not a pretty sight and my meal was not so happy!

:beerchug: Did what had to be done. I would say this was a high point for that scooter as well.

l_3c549761f75ee8757b8d3ab1083a88c3.jpg

I have done a few drive thru' and the reactions are always great. Usually they just stare at you like they can't comprehend what is going on. Just toss the money at them and they start moving again.

Shhh I was trying to keep secret the accidents like that. Also, McDonalds medium drinks may come uncapped in a bag as well. Not a pretty sight and my meal was not so happy!

but did you save the toy :poke:

Back