Don't you hate when....

smile.gif
This tread makes me sick.....

how 'bout when you go to whipe and there's no toilet paper! used to happen to me all the time at the old job, had to do the "john wayne walk" and get some paper. dam i hated that.
blush.gif

I know about 95% men with a exp of some very cool wives and girl friends. Well I am use to greeting the guys with the hand shake where the shoulders hit and the other hand pats the back, right. Well I was introduce to a girlfriend so I put my hand out but she came to me with the two open arm hug not expecting that and the hand that pats the back got a breast full. I felt so bad
blush.gif
And no guys it wasn't on purpose.

You're at work and all you are talking about is the Lunch ride, the time comes you rush down the to parking garage start up the Busa, put on the helmet, sunglasses, and the gloves. You look over at the other 4 riders and have a great big smile on. Everyone is ready to go, you put up the kickstand, pop her into 1st, look both ways and start out to be the lead of the ride... when...... CLINK!! bike stops dead in its tracks, you almost drop her.... and then.... Oh damn... forgot to remove the brake lock...
The other four riders have not let me forget this at all... they always get a good laugh when one of them looks over and says "you take that brake lock off"...
laugh.gif

Don't you hate when...

Someone posts up an item for sale that you really really want for your Busa and you don't have the funds available to purchase said item until next payday and then by that time the item has been scooped up by another...
sad.gif

"Hello my name is Greg~ I'm a proud poor white trash Busaholic...."
blush.gif

True story:

Had the fan on in the room, blanket up to my neck. Now the fan is facing my feet, blowing the length of the bed.

It's about 2:30am...had trouble sleeping. Somehow got the urge to let one rip. It was a pretty hot one...real silent. The REAL KILLER. Thought to myself: "Damn, that one's gonna be a tear-jerker! I wonder what it..."

Yah...you guessed it. Lifted up the blanket and made it billow in one smooth motion.

FWOOSH! *sniff* *sniff*            HACK HACK COUGH COUGH

"Good lord, that is some nasty ------  *sniff* *sni*  HAAAACK! COUGH COUGH

I think I damn near killed myself that night.
Don't you hate it when you are reading the boards and you read a post that is so funny that you spit up diet coke all over your keyboard?

Paul - You gonna claen this mess up? Are ya?
thumbs-up.gif

...good grief, I could write an entire book on this stuff!!! Where to begin?!
laugh.gif

Don't you hate it when you think it's smart to dive in the swimming pool after having a few drinks, then meet the concrete bottom with your entire face?! It's not called the "shallow end" for nothing!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't you hate it when you hop into bed, just the sheets covering you, and as the sheets lay down on your body they suck against your body. I never hated that either, until my cat saw the shape of my thing under the sheet and pounced on it AND hooked a claw right in the spot where you pee.
On a seperate note, Creekboy you are a MADMAN.

Don't you hate it when you hop into bed, just the sheets covering you, and as the sheets lay down on your body they suck against your body. I never hated that either, until my cat saw the shape of my thing under the sheet and pounced on it AND hooked a claw right in the spot where you pee.
On a seperate note, Creekboy you are a MADMAN.
Arrgghhhhh!

...don't you hate when you think you're smart by climbing out of your bedroom window 'cause of all of the peer pressure as a teen, only to find weeks later that everyone can see your footprints on the side of the house...
laugh.gif
Hrmmmm, did Dad see those?!
wink.gif

**mental note kids, WEAR SOCKS and keep 'em clean**

...don't you hate that you drank on the way to school junior year with the senior year "should have known better" boyfriend, that you recommend you both skip school today 'cause it's just stupid to go to school intoxicated but he wants to go anyway...you make it to English class and just as you turn to one of your friends all glassy-eyed and red-faced to say "I am sooooo drunk" your name comes over the loud speaker "Michelle, please report to the office"
wow.gif

...3 days out of school, nearly missed mid-terms and kept from the Honor Society...

**lesson learned - don't let the boyfriend make decisions**
laugh.gif

Oh, or...don't drink on the way to school...yeah, that's more like it...
tounge.gif

...good grief, I could write an entire book on this stuff!!!  Where to begin?!  
laugh.gif

Don't you hate it when you think it's smart to dive in the swimming pool after having a few drinks, then meet the concrete bottom with your entire face?!  It's not called the "shallow end" for nothing!  
laugh.gif
+1

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

I was back in a Tennis Tournament in the late 70's you know the look white shorts and top....bent over to set for the serve coming to me thought I had to crack off a fart....and chit in my pants ...running down leg....oh my god how embaressing.....geez Im telling all    
wow.gif
Or when you realize that not only did you chit your pants but you just told everyone on the board that you are a tennis geek!
poke.gif

...when you climb out you're bedroom window, to go out for a night of fun after being grounded, and your Dad is on the back porch having a smoke a few feet from your window!
wow.gif

When you are in the military out for field training... You dig your cat hole ... Squat over it to go to the bathroom... You finish... You pull up your bdu's and realize you didn't have the right angle because you have apparently crapped into your pants... You stand there wondering how you are going to shed all your gear... take your boots off... clean out your pants and bury your under wear. All this before you have to move back out... without anyone noticing and making up a really bad nickname for you!
tounge.gif

Back