Don't you hate when....

You waste 5 minutes of your life reading a stupid thread!

But not this one !!
laugh.gif
ahhhh. you must have read some of my threads!

You find the shortest line in the supermarket, but line up behind the one idoit who can't figure out how to write a check!!!!
mad.gif

How hard is it really?? Then as their fumbling with the check they try an engage the checkout clerk with their lifestory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guns.gif

drive an hour to get to work only to find that you forgot your ID and the guards won't let you in without it.
mad.gif
Oh well call the boss, take the day off and go fishing.
tounge.gif

when you are actually being careful on the Busa 13 mph down a dirt road hit some mud and boom 10 wks later you're just starting to walk again halfway decently. Well I really have been Hating It.

OR when you have that dream that you are taking a nice long satisfying pee... and wake up in a puddle of urine:p OR when you are gutting your second floor bathroom for a remodel and your brother in law claims to have killed the circuit breaker to that room and you find yourself in the hallway unable to recall most of the morning...
laugh.gif

Don't you hate it when you feel that euphoric serenity that can only be found in a deep sleep, only to wake up to Ray do you know what day it is? Do you know where you are? ... Ok he's awake load him up!

Don't ya just hate that.
tounge.gif

I was back in a Tennis Tournament in the late 70's you know the look white shorts and top....bent over to set for the serve coming to me thought I had to crack off a fart....and chit in my pants ...running down leg....oh my god how embaressing.....geez Im telling all
wow.gif

...when its all to quiet in the house (there is a 3 year old running around somewhere) when you go upstairs and find your make up from one end of the bathroom to the other..and your little one looks like Mike tyson got a hold of her little eyes!

Or...when you hunny does laundry to be nice, only to ask you if your new cashmere BCBG sweater came with holes in it.

I've since forgiven him...but still have to bring it up.
tounge.gif

During my senior year about 30 of us decided to play hookie and go to the lake...getting stoned and drunk....I decided to get on top of a bridge and jump about 90 feet down....people cheering me on two boats in the water to recover me....I was high and really too much to drink....when I jumped I realized at that moment I really messed up....lol anyways hit the water...layed into a sleeper position but I went so deep I didn't think I was going to make it to the top, but when I did I was about killed....everyone was laughing there a** s off I had red blood welts all over my legs and butt.....man did it hurt, but the kicker was I blew out my swim trunks and they were under my armpits...lol
laugh.gif

Setting your drink down at a party only to find when you take a long pull on it ... that some asshat used it for an ashtray and you swallow an undertemined amount of cigarette buts!

Or when you slam a bottle of blackberry brandy and quickly spew it all over and I mean all over the room through your hand which is clenched over your mouth... Creating a psychedelic artwork all over your best friends family portrait...

Or running from the cops when you are 15... and that door on the second floor actually leads out to a 2 story drop
biggrin.gif

Met a chick once back in my college days....was doing the wild thing with her and the doorbell ringed....then door was coming open but the chain stopped it...only to hear a voice saying why in the F**** have you got the chain on..open this damn door and I looked at her and said who the hell is that....she replied my husband ...quick go out the window and I did....boy did I ever climbed out and I was two stories up standing on the window sill and trying to decide either to jump or go back in and get my a** beat......I jumped....and broke my ankle...the rest is history....
tounge.gif

Once when I was 12 years old we went and visited an old pentecostal church in the mountains....my dad was singing that night there and like always I had to set on the front pew....well about half way thru the service they started shouting and dancing all over the place and speaking in tongues...then all of a sudden a man has a box and opens it up and pulls out two rattlesnakes and what look like a Copperhead he handed a lady one of the rattlesnakes and she was right beside me....well all I can remember at this point was heading for the back door.....lol
biggrin.gif

Look like a dork cause a bug flew inside your helmet, and cagers are wondering why I am smacking my helmet and opening and closing the visor..

Or wondering why people are honking at you just to realize your low-rise jeans were not a good choice of riding gear ,haha.

Dad was the principal at one of the Jr. High schools in town (not mine, thank God). He used to go in at night to work in the school's woodworking shop. We kids would go along and play in the gym. The school building was OLD and in fact was torn down several years ago. It had a banked track above the gym.

One time the trampoline was left out from gym class, so I pulled it over and positioned it so that I could jump from the track railing onto the trampoline.

I landed on the trampoline just fine, on my a$$, but the trampoline "gave" enough that my a$$ still hit the gym floor.

Can't remember how high I bounced, but I can remember how much that hurt....

- you get a zit on your back that bugs you for a couple days then you end up scratching it too much and it bleeds all over your white shirt and you walk around work for the day looking like a stunt extra from some New York Gangsta's shoot out movie?

- you drop your breath freshening gum down the side or your drivers seat so you reach down, grab it and pop it in your mouth along with a half inch sized car carpeting fuzzball?

I HATE it when that happens.

NEXT!
hahahaahahahahahha

awwwwwwww

did gregory have a bad day.....

ahahahahahahahahaha

Dont you hate it when you have a sore elbow,back or whatever. You put on some ICYHOT before bedtime, go to the bathroom to pee only to make it half way to the bed and start screaming in pain, run to the shower and water makes it worse. The only time I have cryed for my mommy since I was 6yrs old.
laugh.gif

Back