What happens when you "borrow" your friends dads GT500....

SCBQQSTN

Registered
What happens when you "borrow" your friends dads GT500 and hit a deer....

SVTPerformance

It gets good around page 10. This should bring quite a bit of humor to your day

Video of incident

Last edited by a moderator:
have to join to see it; could you just paste the best bits?

There are no best bits, almost the entire thread is epic. A lot of people have registered just to view the thread, trust me its worth it :thumbsup:

"Here's the real story..

Grant knows Brynson (otownpj), they use to hangout like brothers, they were very close. Grant use to do yardwork and clean brynson's dads truck.. guess who the owner of the GT500 is? Brynson's dad.. Grant has broken all ties with brynson and his dad, when his dad called asking about this situation grant completely denied it and started yelling. We called Seminole County Sheriff's office and they came out and dusted for prints.. Grant already has prints from being in Juvy. We have the deer video and 2 other street racing video's being sent to the detective right now. Grant broke into brynon's dad's truck that he use to wash (knows the door #) stole the garage door opening and found the keys hidden in the garage. The last time the owner drove the GT500 it had 1300 miles on it. When SCCO looked, it has over 1700 miles.. grant has stolen this vehicle before and put over 400 miles on it. They guy is NEVER home. and travels 250+ days out of the year. I was at the house last night with Brynson, his wife, and his dads house-sitter. The mirror is dangling with no glass, the rear rim is scraped up, the door is dented on the crease, and the rear quarter panel looks like chuck liddel knee'd it. Grant had no permission to ever touch the car, let alone break in to the garage and drive it. This man is NOT grant's father, he is also NOT brynson's brother. Grant is lying to everyone and the law is right behind him. In the mean time the garage door was disconnected, and the guy is at the house everyday incase grant comes back. I dont know how grant is gonna show you pictures of the fix because he will never be allowed on that property again. The only family grant has in florida is that obese whale he calls a mother and his sister.. his dad lives out in Colorado.

that is all."

gotta love the fine poetic justice of it all...

"dude if a deer jumps out in front of my, I'm ****ed"
"its a wide open road"
"OHHHHH!"
*profanity*

lol that's why you don't touch another man's toys lol very funny. the owner should have taken out the batttery or something.

Thats what you get when you "hide" your keys... what a boob. If you're gone that long you lock your keys up in the house somewhere.. not hide them in the garage..

That guy was just plain stupid. Isn't that grand larceny since the car is worth lots of $?
Posted via Mobile Device

Seems like you get along great over there?

Originally Posted by SCBQQSTN
I'm a millionaire, depression is not my issue.

Originally Posted by SCBQQSTN
A lot of you are very close minded ******, which is why you will only ever own a cobra, never an exotic. It doesn't matter if you have 1000 rwhp for all I care, its still a mustang. Bye middle class workers.

That Justin Biber hair cut might not be the best idea where he is going.:whistle:

Ive never seen so many e-thugs in my life.

Reminded me of playing Xbox COD at about the time school lets out.

That website is full of elitist, I was simply having fun and somebody took it too seriously

Could say that! Guys got your posts quoted in his signature.

I read the whole thing only I skipped every other page, miss some not much.
The perp 'Grant218' is a level headed loon :laugh:
He continued to post there right up until he got arrested. All the time he was rationalizing stealing a car and wrecking it? Lots of Playstation players on that forum. I felt like I was reading posts from high schoolers. Many of them are quite mature and def older though. I kinda like the idea of an area called 'smackdown'. I read one post referring to you though regarding your Vegan ways and how he was gonna go eat a steak? Have they called you out in 'Smackdown' :poke:

Back