Don't you hate when....

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
- you get a zit on your back that bugs you for a couple days then you end up scratching it too much and it bleeds all over your white shirt and you walk around work for the day looking like a stunt extra from some New York Gangsta's shoot out movie?

- you drop your breath freshening gum down the side or your drivers seat so you reach down, grab it and pop it in your mouth along with a half inch sized car carpeting fuzzball?

I HATE it when that happens.

NEXT!

This one really happened to me..

You get a hand me down company truck and when you reach down to grab the seat adjustment lever to slide the seat back, you feel something rough on the front of the seat, you look down to discover years of the previous driver's boogers pasted to the seat.

I about gagged and never adjusted the seat again.

You drive almost 300 miles to find out that you forgot to take something with you that was the reason for the trip.
blush.gif

Ya get up in the middle of the night to take a whiz, and as you walk around the end of the bed......you step into something mushy. Turns out the dog had an accident...

In bed (once again)...wife asks if you turned on the alarm. **Crap!** thinks you...up you go...down the hallway, thru the kitchen...in the dark. Someone (probably you) left a chair in the wrong place...in full stride, you drill the leg with your toe...... *&%$@!! (choice words) OW!

You think you need to fart....... and it ends up being a Shart........ and your in the middle of a store.

Ya get up in the middle of the night to take a whiz, and as you walk around the end of the bed......you step into something mushy.  Turns out the dog had an accident...
done that shid before as well, I never really noticed the size of a saint bernards suprises until it squishes between the toes...

Hectic morining at home....runnin late. You blaze into work with mere minutes to spare @ 8:55 am.
You talk to several customers and co-workers....

Along about 11:00 you realize your pants have been unzipped the entire morning...:blush:

One time my ex wife was sitting on the couch and I was hiding behind a cario cabinet and peeped up at her as she was reading. I watched her pick buggers out of her nose ...looked at them and then eat them.................I dayaummmm near threw up.....never kissed her for along time....lol guess thats why were not married anymore

once I was at the drag and a buddy of mine just got done eating a big Mac after drinking all day....threw it up and instead of opening his mouth his cheeks got as big as chipmonks and he swallowed it again....roflmao.....those where the days...geeezzzz

when your buddy asks ya to hold a block of wood so he can shoot it will the nail gun it bounces and second shot goes threw your hand
sad.gif

True story:

Had the fan on in the room, blanket up to my neck. Now the fan is facing my feet, blowing the length of the bed.

It's about 2:30am...had trouble sleeping. Somehow got the urge to let one rip. It was a pretty hot one...real silent. The REAL KILLER. Thought to myself: "Damn, that one's gonna be a tear-jerker! I wonder what it..."

Yah...you guessed it. Lifted up the blanket and made it billow in one smooth motion.

FWOOSH! *sniff* *sniff*           HACK HACK COUGH COUGH

"Good lord, that is some nasty ------ *sniff* *sni* HAAAACK! COUGH COUGH

I think I damn near killed myself that night.

HAHAHAHAHHAA!

Don't you hate when you are reading a post like this and laughing so much you start coughing and then look back at the screen and see little drops of spit magnifying the RED/GREEN/BLUE pixels?

Don't you hate when you are looking forward to a certain pizza all night, you make your order and then you arrive to pick it up about 5 minutes late, tell them your name and the guys says, "I think we ate that one already" ... but he didn't
smile.gif

someone starts post ho'in your thread!!
firedevil.gif
devil.gif

ha, got your pounding a little he he ehe h ehe ehe
tounge.gif

When you take your Busa out for a trip warmup ride, just to crash it during the warmup?
wow.gif

When you drive through heavy traffic to work, to find out you have the day off!
blush.gif

You take a dog outside, and stand in the rain for 20 to 30 minutes, so it can go potty. As soon as you take the dog back inside, it dumps everything in it's colon on the carpet.
mad.gif

You just finished rebuilding and installing an engine, and you drop a tool into it that requires you to pull it back apart to get the tool back. Then you get it back together just to drop the tool in it again!
wow.gif

wow.gif

when people throw my newly chucked cigerettes back thru the window at me.. that bugs me.
tounge.gif

and when the zippo lighter runs out of fluid at 11:19PM and the fluid is at work.
sad.gif

You waste 5 minutes of your life reading a stupid thread!

But not this one !!
laugh.gif

Back