Just reflecting back to do you remember when

No one remembers CHiP's
rock.gif

Deen deen dee dent dah

pirate.gif
Raider out.
GAAH! I used to think that they were actually cool!

Thank goodness I grew out of that.

erik_on_motorcycle.jpg

Being forced to watch Lawrence Welk with my parents on Sunday nights. What were they thinking.
Bingo !!! I remember that !  OOOOOh , the HORROR !!
ices_rofl.gif
I had to watch that and HEE HAW with my grandparents...just remembered hating it...

It's amazing how things have changed, how our kids won't know most of that stuff...kind of sad really...sometimes it just feels like nothing but PS2, X-Box and juice boxes!
laugh.gif

Remember watching the original Godzilla movies?!  
laugh.gif

The Match Game or The Newlywed Game?  
biggrin.gif

The Love Boat?  
ices_rofl.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145972056 -->

Oh lord, I remember laying in the living room floor at my grandparents house watching Red Skelton and the Honeymooner's. We didn't have a tv set so we went over every Saturday night. Later on getting mad because my grandfather had to watch Bonanza. OK, hang on and let me find my walker. I'm getting creakier by the minute reading this thread.

Dan

Shame on you Michelle, pointing out that Harley parts aren't all American made. Tell hubby to take off the front fender. It used to say in BIG letters, JAPAN on the front forks under the mounting brackets. I got fussed at for my Toyota Tundra truck about buying American. I told them I sold a Ford F150 that said assembled in Mexico on the window when I bought it. The Tundra is made in America. OK, thread jack over.

Dan

Back