Don't race a Harley

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Hope it was setup, cause you can legally shoot em between the eyes if ho does that to you.

Yawn....def looks like a promo video cuz you can hear folks laughin in the backround..
Why does guy on Busa wait at stop so long ?
But if it wasnt a promo then he would have had no problem catching up to him and 'Bwastin' him !

My question is why make a bike do that ?

I had a friend who had a custom KZ1000 with a turbo on it.
It had alcohol injection as well and I remember when he used to hit it on I95 it would breathe a beautiful blue flame out of the tail pipe and stand up :)

Are you annoyed by sportbike riders who don't show you the proper respect, even though you have spent more money on your ride then they did, who have the audacity to demonstrate superior skills right in front of you, who aren't intimidated by the menacing skulls you have decorated everything with and your criminal biker inspired garb?

Well no more, you will be somebody, you will show them damn kids if you ride a ssinster chopper, the chopper that's so well built it's sets stuff that's beside it on fire.

cheers
ken

Last edited:
Interesting but stupid video. I'm still trying to figure out the rhyme or reason.
The chopper is definitely a POS and I'm wondering how they managed to get it to squirt fuel out on demand.? I've see that happen when the carburettor was on the fritz, but that's weird. ???

Interesting but stupid video. I'm still trying to figure out the rhyme or reason.
The chopper is definitely a POS and I'm wondering how they managed to get it to squirt fuel out on demand.? I've see that happen when the carburettor was on the fritz, but that's weird. ???

It just throws out fire you can see the floor is already covered in fuel before hand as the busa riders pant must already been had fluid on it too...

Back