Don't let me buy this motorcycle! HELP!

I'm liking that MV, but the cost is probably up there and I am not sure of how reliable they are. Parts are going to be expensive but the MV looks pretty nice. Never seen one before, I like!!!
Howeverrrrrrrrr........a busa is your safest bet.

OH Yeah, and don't forget about all the HATIN folks will be doing when your rollin around on some exotic Italian machine and their Girlfriends are eyeballin ya...

I like the MV's, but with all the Ignorant Redneck Knuckle Draggers in texas? Prolly a bad Idea... After all you might look "GAY"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK OK, Buy One just for lookin at though, to park in the game room... Cause they sure are pretty....

laugh.gif

Seriously, I need you guys to make me snap out of this! The Busa is more bike than I'll ever need.

Please don't tell me the bike is sexy and all of that. I am one of us, and I'd respect your opinions - so don't let me do it guys!
So evidently you've got mad cash to be able to afford one of those things. I've ridden with this guy who has one and spent right at 30 grand for his. He told me that an Agusta with ALL the bells and whistles can cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 grand. His bike has no key for the ignition. It has a sensor that recognizes his thumb-print. Talk about technology. Oh yeah, I like 'em too....

agustaspr.jpg

Yeah, I would look gay on that bike, wouldn't I?
I don't know.  Do you look gay off of it?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Apparantly the whole State is on Constant "Gay Alert" Poor Little Guys...  All Skeered, Huddled up in duck blind or a deer stand together, sharing stories and repressing their desire for some man ass!!!  

HE he he.... Gotta keep an eye on Texans...  
thumbs-up.gif

That whole "Gay" thing comes up just a little TOO often...

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

I say screw the homophobes. Buy it just to flaunt it!
Just one question:
Why pay more for a bike that does less?
Good luck.

Just think of how many Busa's you could buy with that money
wink.gif

You could even have a Busa and a GSX-R 1000 and a GSX-R 600 and........
cool.gif

I say screw the homophobes. Buy it just to flaunt it!
Just one question:
Why pay more for a bike that does less?
Good luck.
BUt in the same vein, Harley's cost more and do less... But some folks love em'
smile.gif

I dunno seriously I think of the exotic bikes like exotic cars. Folks will spend $200k on a Ferrari that can get it's ass whooped by Corvette in most aspects. But, the Italian car just has the style, the beauty, the heritage, the subtle things that make it worth owning. That get you standing in the garage late at night just catching a last look....

Absolute performance is a POOR measure of a street bike. There are intangibles that are far more important in the end.

True but I owned the Harley first.
Do people often request your advice on the purchase of a Ferrari?
If that georgous bike were something I couldn't get off my mind, I'd own it. Then, when I tired of it, I'd sell it to Greg in Fayetteville GA for 60% of what I paid for it.
Believe me, I know the fever.

<!--EDIT|HayaGreg
Reason for Edit: "better answer"|1101403938 -->

Nice scoots, but I think I would be afraid to ride 'em. I would hate to scratch my 'Busa, so I know how I would feel if it happened to one of those. I say stick with the 'Busa, but if you are in the giving mood I know a garage that would hold one!
laugh.gif

True but I owned the Harley first.
Do people often request your advice on the purchase of a Ferrari?
If that georgous bike were something I couldn't get off my mind, I'd own it. Then, when I tired of it, I'd sell it to Greg in Fayetteville GA for 60% of what I paid for it.
Believe me, I know the fever.
Do people often request your advice on the purchase of a Ferrari?[/QUOTE]
jump9.gif
Um no, no I cannot say it has really come up all that often...
thumbs-up.gif

So far I have been pretty fortunate, tha cars I salivate over are WAY too Pricey to actually consider owning, the bikes I lust after are all within my means...

Back