Planning another 1K mile ride on Sunday the 5th

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm free on Sunday, September 5th, and planning to do another 1K mile ride. I just talked to my co-worker and he will let me know before the end of this week if he can ride with me again. We're planning to go to Competition Accessories again in SC and hopefully, we make it all the way this time. I'm sure most of you remember that we didn't make it all the way the last time because of the storm that hit us about 100 miles away from it.

Anyway, I'm just letting you all know about my plan.

Djxtrodinaire, I'm already inviting you one week ahead of time so you can't say "Thanks for the INVITE.":laugh:

I'm hoping for a good weather this time.:please::please::please:

Hopefully, nothing comes up.

Let me know and I'll join you along the way. It's about an hour ride for me to Rock Hill so I can meet you before you get to Charlotte.

gonna get credit for this with the IBA? or you already have way to many SaddleSore rides :)

you know there's supposed to be a hurricane tickling the east coast that weekend, right?

i don't mean to piss on his cheerios. my wife is coming down for the 4 day weekend, we may end up cooped up in the hotel. may be a really good weekend after all.:thumbsup:

gonna get credit for this with the IBA? or you already have way to many SaddleSore rides :)

I don't think I'm gonna get credit for this ride. I just want to unwind. Been working from 8:00am until after 6:00pm lately. I feel like I need a really long ride....you know, away from it all.

I don't really have that many SaddleSore rides. I've done a couple of 800+ mile rides before but that's about it.

PM me or shoot me an email and I will meet you around Charlotte and ride with you. Busaryder03@yahoo.com.
Posted via Mobile Device

Will do.:beerchug:

You going 29South or 95 South?

No. We're planning to do the same route we planned the last time which is I-70 to I-81, then I-77 all the way to Rock Hill, SC. Don't know about coming back. My co-worker will lead the whole ride.

you know there's supposed to be a hurricane tickling the east coast that weekend, right?

I didn't know that. I haven't checked the 10 day forecast. Thanks for letting me know, though.
I just hope it's not another 5-6 hours in the rain like the last time.

I wish we lived closer together, I think we would do alot of riding together. :) have a safe trip.
If you're talking about riding between 4:00-6:00am, I'd say "yes, we would do a lot of riding together.":laugh:

There you go, throwing a WET BLANKET on his trip :rofl:
:laugh:

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

sorry man.

Back