I'll be doing 1,000+ miles on Monday, the 31st

Let me know if you make the ride. I'm about 30 minutes from Rock Hill. I don't have any plans for Monday
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck on your ride. You should do a ride to Niagara Falls instead if the SC trip doesnt workout.
We'll see.:whistle:

My ass would be hurtin!
:laugh:

:thumbsup: Have a fun and safe trip.
Thanks.:beerchug:

ride on bro, ride on!
:beerchug:

close your eyes and point on the map!:rulez:
:laugh:

Be safe. I'll be thinking about you as I'm tooling around on my Dads Hyosung Scooter :cry:
Thanks.:beerchug:

Let me know if you make the ride. I'm about 30 minutes from Rock Hill. I don't have any plans for Monday
Posted via Mobile Device
Will do. Might still go there, have lunch and come back. We'll see. I'll let you all know by tonight.

Just want to let the Rock Hill area peeps know that I'm still going to Competition Accessories even though they're close. Planning to have lunch in the area and head back home.

What's a good place to eat in the area? I'm thinking maybe ribs or something. Thanks folks.

She's all set for the big day. Got the service done yesterday. Changed the oil, replaced the thermostat, flushed the radiator, and checked everything to make sure she's ready. The thermostat was the original one.

I'd like to thank Deejay for letting me know that the left running light was out. Didn't notice it when I left the house. Thanks again, Deejay.:beerchug::thumbsup:

Took her for a 100 mile ride this morning and she's just like new again.

Here are some pics after the ride.

4645398061_89065b0154_b.jpg

4646017058_52ab48c0b5_b.jpg

This one's for Blanca.:laugh:
4646014602_a483eb4909_b.jpg

4645405529_3a658f3e3b_b.jpg

Her mileage as of today.
4645407961_4361fdbebc_b.jpg

Last edited:
Not too far from me now. You will pass right by me on your way to Rock Hill. The compacc store is very large but they don't have alot of different stuff in stock. If you are wanting to look at helmets that is the place to go, tons of them. They have a bunch of the same jackets just in different sizes, just not much variety. Too bad they are closed for your trip though. If I didn't have plans I would meet you for lunch. Have a safe trip.:thumbsup:

Not too far from me now. You will pass right by me on your way to Rock Hill. The compacc store is very large but they don't have alot of different stuff in stock. If you are wanting to look at helmets that is the place to go, tons of them. They have a bunch of the same jackets just in different sizes, just not much variety. Too bad they are closed for your trip though. If I didn't have plans I would meet you for lunch. Have a safe trip.:thumbsup:

Please let me know if you can meet us for lunch.

Jesse- You're going to be near or on the BBQ trail in NC. May wanna check out some hot spots down there..:eatchicken:

I agree with nick, if my butt is in the saddle 1k miles within 24 hours, I'll get my iron butt patch ;)

Be safe and enjoy!

Jesse- You're going to be near or on the BBQ trail in NC. May wanna check out some hot spots down there..:eatchicken:

That's what I heard. Aaron from CompetitionAccessories told me there's one just on the other side of them. I will definitely have BBQ when I get there. I love BBQ.:thumbsup::beerchug:

I just hope I don't get sleepy after lunch. But then again, they won't call me Sleepless for nothing.:rofl:

If we get back home around 10:00pm, I might do a lap around the beltway. Kinda like a celebration lap.:laugh: That would add another 100 miles.....we'll see.:whistle:

Last edited:
Those rims are SICK !!

Got your camera ready ?

What's involved with flushing out the radiator ? Is it kinda dummy proof ?

I REALLY want to start doing some of the work on my bike. I think I'm missing out on a big part of it (having a motorcycle).

Last edited:
I was eyeing up the compacc in Springfield Ohio. Thought it might be closer for you. It is but not by much and probably not as nice of a ride heading to ohio. I would rather head to SC. I have thought of making the ride to the one in ohio BUT what happens when you find to much stuff to buy. No way to carry it home.
Have a safe trip. Keep us posted.

Good luck, becareful and have fun. :thumbsup: :bowdown:
Thanks. Will do.:beerchug:

Those rims are SICK !!

Got your camera ready ?

What's involved with flushing out the radiator ? Is it kinda dummy proof ?

I REALLY want to start doing some of the work on my bike. I think I'm missing out on a big part of it (having a motorcycle).
HPC did it for me. I wish I know how.

1k, wow that almost twice your normal daily ride:laugh:

Be safe and enjoy:thumbsup:
Will do. Thanks.

I was eyeing up the compacc in Springfield Ohio. Thought it might be closer for you. It is but not by much and probably not as nice of a ride heading to ohio. I would rather head to SC. I have thought of making the ride to the one in ohio BUT what happens when you find to much stuff to buy. No way to carry it home.
Have a safe trip. Keep us posted.
I'll keep you guys/gals posted. I won't be back here probably not until Tuesday night. But then again, it depends on what time I get in. We'll see.

It was good chatting with you today Jesse....be safe.
Same here. Thanks.:beerchug:

Back