5300 plus miles so far

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I just want to share that she now has over 5300 miles since I brought her home on September 26. Longest ride I've done so far was yesterday. I requested that day to be off. 504.8 miles in almost 12 hours. It took that long because as soon as rush hour kicked in, I kept getting stuck in stop and go traffic. I called my buddy like 6 times to give me the traffic update because it was so bad that I had nowhere to go. I left the house at exactly 8:50 am and got home at exactly 8:30 pm. I can't get enough of her. The day before, after my doctor's appointment, I rode for 275 miles. Just thought I'd share it with you all. I can't wait until this Sunday and Monday. I'm shooting for over 1,000 miles. We'll see. Just want to let you guys know that I work 6 days a week 8-10 hours a day and then I have two kids to take care of at the end of the day. You know, homework and stuff. Every Sunday morning, we go to church, then my daughter has CCD class from 10:15-11:45, piano lesson from 1:00-2:00pm and other family things afterwards. Most of these miles are from after 9:00 pm and between 4:00-6:00 am. I wish I can ride whenever I want to but I just can't. I guess I can say that I'm a part time rider.

any ridin's good ridin'
ThumbsUp.gif

I thought I was the only one wierd enough to jump on my bike at 4 am, just to get a ride in. LOL. That's some repectable numbers you're throwing up !!! I wish I stll had that burning to ride again. It gets boring going solo all the time !! Have fun, and STAY SAFE !!!

Back