I'll be doing 1,000+ miles on Monday, the 31st

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I just want to let you all know that I'm heading down to Rock Hill, SC to check out the Competition Accessories Catalog Outlet Superstore.

I'm planning to leave the house at 4:00am hoping to get there before noon. If you guys are from the area and want to meet up for a couple of minutes, please PM me so I can give you my number. I'll call you maybe like an hour or two before I get there.

I just want to let you all know that I'm staying there for maybe an hour at the most. Just check out the store and grab something to eat and head back home. It's close to 480 miles one way so I'm just going to adjust the route a little on the way back to make it over 1,000 miles.

I know you all will be waiting for pics. It might not be here the same day because I have work the next day and I know that we're going to be really busy the day after the holiday so I won't be able to post them until maybe Tuesday night.

Can't wait until Monday.:please::please::please::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked and that is like two hours from me. Might make a nice ride. Now must check with the wife to see if anything is going on. Will PM you if I can make it.

Oooops!!! Sorry folks. I meant SC and not NC. I caught it just now.

Can someone please fix that for me? Thanks.

Last edited:
Heck of a ride Jesse! Long slab rides like that kill me, no way I could that. My azz would fall off from lack of blood flow. LOL
I wish u well & be safe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Heck of a ride Jesse! Long slab rides like that kill me, no way I could that. My azz would fall off from lack of blood flow. LOL
I wish u well & be safe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, Brian. I appreciate it.:beerchug:

Folks, I just spoke with a sales rep from Competition Accessories and he said they might be close that day. He'll get back with me tomorrow to make sure.

If that's the case, I just have to find another route. I'm still doing the ride. Just have to change the route.

Good luck on your ride. You should do a ride to Niagara Falls instead if the SC trip doesnt workout.

Back