Don't let me buy this motorcycle! HELP!

I Have a Busa

Registered
I saw the Tamborini at the Dallas show this week end. I can't get it out of my mind! Please, someone say something to make me come to my senses.

Don't let me by this bike! (or should I?)

tam.jpg

What kind of price are we talking about? I like it but I know I can't buy one right now.

Seriously, I need you guys to make me snap out of this! The Busa is more bike than I'll ever need.

Please don't tell me the bike is sexy and all of that. I am one of us, and I'd respect your opinions - so don't let me do it guys!

nothin' wrong with having a few different bikes, my friend!!! That MV is sex on wheels.......wow!!! But I'm still drawn to the Ducati, though.....

You can get other bikes as long as you keep the busa. You can't sell the busa!!

That bike sux dude, your from texas not some euro-trash fag.....stick with the busa. Those bikes are a pain in the ass to maintain, fickle and expensive as hell to service. Can you say- $1500 dollar valve adjustment?
rock.gif

1...2...3...4 exhaust cans out the tail?
rock.gif
?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>BUY IT....<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span>BUY IT.....<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>BUY IT....<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>BUY IT.....<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>BUY IT  
devil.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>GIVE ME YOUR BUSA...<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span>GIVE ME YOUR BUSA....<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>GIVE ME YOUR BUSA

Damn, that MV doesn't even need any mods once its yours aside from a standard swingarm. I hate them single-sided jobs. The one in black would best be described as pu***-mo-getter. Then you have to think about upkeep and all. I'm not rich so will never have one but can still drool when I see them.

here is my advice to you BUY IT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!! then when you have a problem with it and have to pay for a little maintenance you will be kicking yourself in the a$$ until it is paid off or you sell it for a lot less then you paid for it....then the next time that you are bitten on something like that you will not be as interested as you are with this.

Back