Does your wife hate your bike??

CDiPrecision

Registered
Mine sure does... we have been on and off for years about me buying one. Shes an ER Registered Nurse, so she sees some yucky stuff sometimes. OS shes totally against me getting a bike. I got one anyhow, cause I just got tired of arguing..Im not a 5 year old,lol.. She totally hates it... Too bad for her, it is stink fun,lol.

Helll no mine loves it! Is this your first bike, you can be honest.

I think my wife is a bit scared of the Busa, thouhg she'll happily ride on the back of my GSX1400. Maybe it's cos the new 08 (especially the black one) looks so evil. I think she's going to pluck up the courage to come on the back of the Busa tomorrow though - but I guess I'll have to take it easy on the throttle....

I just ask her.She said "why would I hate your bike?"She knows how much I love riding,so she's all for it.

ummmm 1400?? still says 1300....to be technical its 1340
No - a SUzi GSX1400 is a different bike.  It's a kinda retro naked huge thing (not a cruiser - more like a CB1300 or a Bandit but better).  I don't think Suzuki imported them to the USA or Canada. Production just stopped due to new emission regs, butI got one of the last. If you want to see one go to www.gsx1400.org - the best web based club for that bike.  But yeay - my Busa is the new 1340 08.

My wife loves my Busa, she said it's the best bike to ride passenger on that I've owned (out of 14 total).

She thought my RC51 was the prettiest though.
smile.gif

mine hates it. she'd rather i work on the house on my time off than ride. although...flipping our first house got my bike paid for in full. she's the brains of the operartion but i gotta ride.

No - a SUzi GSX1400 is a different bike.  It's a kinda retro naked huge thing (not a cruiser - more like a CB1300 or a Bandit but better).  I don't think Suzuki imported them to the USA or Canada. Production just stopped due to new emission regs, butI got one of the last. If you want to see one go to www.gsx1400.org - the best web based club for that bike.  But yeay - my Busa is the new 1340 08.
I posted up some pic's of a 1400 when I was in Japan

I'll let you know when I get a wife, but the Busa comes as part of the package so she can't hate it!
ThumbsUp.gif

Mine doesn't hate the bike. She just always complains about the time I spend riding, working on it, etc. She says I don't do enough around the house because I'm always doing something with the bike. She has a bike, too (Ninja 250), but I can't ever get her to ride...too tired, too hot, too cold, too far of a ride, blah blah blah. How can I get her to ride more?

No - a SUzi GSX1400 is a different bike. It's a kinda retro naked huge thing (not a cruiser - more like a CB1300 or a Bandit but better). I don't think Suzuki imported them to the USA or Canada. Production just stopped due to new emission regs, butI got one of the last. If you want to see one go to www.gsx1400.org - the best web based club for that bike. But yeay - my Busa is the new 1340 08.
better not tell here that the busa has twice the power of the GSX1400, the 1400 had 95rwhp? at least from what I could find..

better not tell here that the busa has twice the power of the GSX1400,  the 1400 had 95rwhp?  at least from what I could find..
I know it's a real relaxing ride compared to the Busa - the nearest I could come to a Hardly D... Though I know of at least one GSX1400 that makes over 200bhp - due to a turbo. It's too good to calla second bike so I just call it my other bike...

Guess I got it pretty easy. Buying it was an easy sell. She's only been on the back of it once, but knows I love it so that's good enough for her. The only thing she doesn't like is the cost of upkeep since I put a lot of miles on it. 22k in 17 months.

Mine sure does... we have been on and off for years about me buying one. Shes an ER Registered Nurse, so she sees some yucky stuff sometimes. OS shes totally against me getting a bike. I got one anyhow, cause I just got tired of arguing..Im not a 5 year old,lol.. She totally hates it... Too bad for her, it is stink fun,lol.
I went through the same thing. I got tired of arguing about it and bought it anyway(2,500.00 used bike) I think its just the fact that I spent money on something other than her. I cant wait to tell her how much the new one will be
laugh.gif
My wife is in school now to be a RN, go figure.

Mine doesn't like it but wants to ride, calls it a one person bike (don't ask).
So in the next year or so a Goldwing will be sitting in the garage next to the Busa.

Back