Does your wife hate your bike??

My wife bought mine for me for father day. She loves to go out riding on it.
does she have any sisters
laugh.gif

mine doesn't like me ride'n (once a week), but she'll get over it. I don't think I'm asking for to much. One day out with the boys.
beerchug.gif

My wife loves the busa, and has her own bike anyway. She will be my main riding partner, so we are set. I am glad I bought the busa, always wanted one, but always just out of reach. It was my wifes idea and she found a way to make it work, so we did it. Now look at all the new friend we have because of it.
beerchug.gif

My wife loves the busa, and has her own bike anyway. She will be my main riding partner, so we are set. I am glad I bought the busa, always wanted one, but always just out of reach. It was my wifes idea and she found a way to make it work, so we did it. Now look at all the new friend we have because of it.
beerchug.gif
I know what you mean by just out of reach. My wife made it happen for me as well. Let's just say technically she owns a Busa I just ride it for her ( she doesn't ride her own bike just rides with me. She loves riding the Busa though, we have put more miles on the 06 Busa than any other bike I have ever owned ( 7 bikes in 18 years) She has been riding with me for a long time and loves the Busa best!!!! As far as Macmode losing a girl over his Busa it was probably for the best, I think that would have been a long non-riding relationship.

my girlfriend does not mind but constantly tells me to be careful....the bike was on here prior to her and i am going to keep riding..its not like i asked her to quit shopping..right or wrong..riding makes me happy...glad to be alive...im gonna ride as long as i can...later fellas
lurk.gif

I told my wife before we got married that I would always have a motorcycle and a Corvette. After 12 years she hasn't bent my arm to hard... I have had to remind here on occasion about the wedding vows... but that was a long time ago. She learned !
beerchug.gif

She like the Blackbird and Busa. But she likes the XX over the Busa, I compensated. Bought a 2nd Busa also.

My Wife likes it, it is a little heavy for her,5'3" 110# but she has ridden it before. She has a 600 RR for the street & rides the track as well.

My Wife bought it for me...
So I think she,s okay with it...
Wait a minute, now that I think about it, she increased the Life insurance for me to 1.25 mil back when she surprised me with the Busa...
And she encouraged me to race at San Antonio Raceway, and to have a "Good time" on it...
Dang, I wonder if she's up to something...

whistling.gif

David

When I was looking for a sport bike to back and forth to work after selling my goldwing, I was going to get a little ninja 600 based on price...and my wife said "Go big or go home"...and she loves my busa.

My Ex-girlfriend saw my passion for bikes and one day said "Ok, I'll let you have one". That showed me a pattern, it looks like I will need permission for stuff I like. Needless to say, we are not together anymore. No one decides on whether I have a bike or not but me
firedevil.gif

my wife loves my busa, so much so that she wanted to get her own bike and she never rode before. now we have Two bikes she just learned to ride on a Kaw 636.

My Ex-girlfriend saw my passion for bikes and one day said "Ok, I'll let you have one".  That showed me a pattern, it looks like I will need permission for stuff I like.  Needless to say, we are not together anymore.  No one decides on whether I have a bike or not but me  
firedevil.gif
A big ole +1 on that - once you stop living your life and let someone else do it for you - it's over. Good for you skotty!

Back