wife returnig from Iraq/kuwait, new toy waiting.

brianm767

Registered
Well my beautiful wife is getting ready to return home after a year in Kuwait and Iraq, While she was there for some reason she got sport bike fever, Probably from hanging around all the young soldiers in Kuwait who have bought them while they were there, My wife is 42 and has been in the army for 23 yrs, she used to have a Sporster and gave it up when I crashed my first XX , but shes ready to ride again, any ways she told me to go get her and new toy and its waiting for her in the garage, What do ya think? I told her it looked so cute next to the big boys! she didnt like that, she said I dont want a cute bike! I want a bad bike! I hear the F4I is a pretty nice little bike, I hope she likes it. now my 17 yr old daughter wants one too.
IMGP7019.jpg

IMGP7037.jpg

IMGP7020.jpg

OutisdeofTentt1232.jpg

Awesome.
And when the dust settles from her uh... "welcome home" tell her we said thanks!

Congrat's on her coming back safe. I have a picture just like that with the swords(With me in it)
smile.gif
Anyway's, thank her for her service and god bless

Well my beautiful wife is getting ready to return home after a year in Kuwait and Iraq, While she was there for some reason she got sport bike fever, Probably from hanging around all the young soldiers in Kuwait who have bought them while they were there, My wife is 42 and has been in the army for 23 yrs, she used to have a Sporster and gave it up when I crashed my first XX , but shes ready to ride again, any ways she told me to go get her and new toy and its waiting for her in the garage, What do ya think? I told her it looked so cute next to the big boys! she didnt like that, she said I dont want a cute bike! I want a bad bike! I hear the F4I is a pretty nice little bike, I hope she likes it. now my 17 yr old daughter wants one too.
IMGP7019.jpg

IMGP7037.jpg

IMGP7020.jpg

OutisdeofTentt1232.jpg
HI brianm767, i hope your wife returns safely.
by the way the last picture (not to hijack your thread) ...

i thought this was destroyed..
with the two swords, in case not everyone new, is Saddam Hussien's Arms.. they were actually sculpted and designed to his exact arms and hands. and not really visible is the base the arms go down to.. there are helmets actually taken of Iranian soldiers... let those hands help him now...

Hey kkattan,  yah my wife told me that about the arms and she also heard the swords were also made from the steel of dead Iranian soldiers helmets.  Dont know it thas true ?   heres another pictue showing the base, you can see all the
helmets behind her.
OutisdeofTentt125.jpg

<!--EDIT|brianm767
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132213319 -->

The bike is a beaut, and a nice reward for her service. Give her our thanks for keeping us safe, and our wishes for a safe return.

NICE STABLE!!! But even better: WHAT A WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!!! We are all GRATEFUL for her sacrifices for us and her country...

BIG UPS TO YOU for getting her the new BAD AZZ TOY. She more than deserves it.
beerchug.gif

Hey kkattan,  yah my wife told me that about the arms and she also heard the swords were also made from the steel of dead Iranian soldiers helmets.  Dont know it thas true ?   heres another pictue showing the base, you can see all the
helmets behind her.
OutisdeofTentt125.jpg
Hey brianm767, yep as far as i know.. the swords were also made from killed Iranians... anyway.. thats nothing..
I also heard back in the 90s.. Saddam himself went into a kindergarten class and asked one of the kids "what does your father think of me?" the kid not knowing any better, said my father spits at the TV every time you come on...
father was killed shortly afterwards (maybe even rest of the family).. here we have Saturday night live were we can say anything we want...

just like my controversial post... middle is best.. not too rigid and not too loose.

but on a positive note. we should all be grateful to the people who sincerely are fighting the evil people of there.
thanks.

You know, I am so proud of every one who serves , especially these days,   my wife is in a national guard unit, she is active duty but most of her unit soldiers are weekend warriors , I couldnt believe how many wives and mothers were deployed with her unit , including my wife,  she left two teenage daughters behind and I have had to deal with allot of girl issues that really need a moms touch, my younger one is 13 so you know what I'm taliking about,   But let me tell you, when it was time to go, my wife didn't hesitate at all, I know some of the guards men were trying to get out of the deployment , but not my wife, she had the option of retiring and not going or taking a promotion to SFC and deploying with her unit,  She said I couldnt even think about letting my unit go with out me, Im a soldier and its my duty to go, although my selfishness didnt want her to go and I said the girls need you , she did the right thing and I admire her and I am truly honored to have a wife who is a soldier in the US ARMY we call her our very own hero,   Next time your out and you see someone in uniform , tell them thanks and buy them a beer or pay for thier dinner, it really means allot to them remember allot of the young soldiers dont get paid squat, My wifes been in for 23 years so she does ok, she will even pay for the dinners of young soldiers when she sees them out .

Back