Does anyone do airbrushing?

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
Like, really good airbrushing? I am still working on the paint theme for my bike and have some ideas. If you airbrush, post some pics and lets work something out.

This though is not something I'm gonna be sending out tomorrow, just getting ready to do the base coats before the airbrush and clear.

Lemme know

So................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Is that a no?

the best thing to do is go to your local shops... I'm pretty sure you will get a quick answer... My bike is getting airbrushed as we speak, I live in NY... or alot of time you might have a local motorcycle forum that is in your area and I'm pretty they can point you in right direction as well

Here in Clovis NM, people like to overcharge for everything because, well, they can. Their "military discount" actually brings things down to the original price. Gas, no an hour and a half up the road, is usually a dollar a gallon cheaper.

Air brushing is not hard or easy...it is the type of job that you get what you pick for design and the painter / artist ability. A good gun will draw a sharp line like a sharp pencil...the design / shading all comes together at the end...most times stencils leave a hard edge...free hand work can easily be softened or blended...a hard edge can be striped with a contrasting color (such as flames etc...) anybody with a good shop / dust free booth should be able to work with you...be sure to use high quality uv type auto / refinish paint....if a guy paints flames with low quality paint it will look great at first then fade to less color...the work may be exactly what you want but the materials can degrade. I wish you were closer...I'd be glad to help you out/

Back