Do I need to clean it yet?

SHOCKED.gif

When BSS (Busa Social Services) pics up that bike, I'll make sure they give it to me. (I'm a foster home for abused Busas. )

'Eh, I say keep it dirty and let's see just how filthy you can get it...

Protects the paint, right?
laugh.gif

(mrninja9 @ Apr. 17 2007,08:24) man  i will tell you my secret  wash her down by hand real good chamy her off  real well let her dry off  after that  then get some mcguires cleaner wax and wax all plastics tanks headlight  then with the rag you use to take of the wax wipe the mirrors off    wipe down the rims  and WAX them to a couple of times  lot easier to keep clean that way     then  get out the old honda polish  and spray her down again never to much wax  

i know tedious but it works real well
+1 but they don't make Honda Polish any more

Wash that poor bike now! It's not going in my trailer looking like that. If you don't start taking care of Lucy, I'll just keep her in the trailer and bring her home with me. Hmmmmm, a pair of 05 red/black busas, that would be sweet!
super.gif

well, i guess i'll break down and wash her...seems to be the overwhelming sentiment except for VaBusa (i like that excuse by the way)...i was planning on doing it earlier today but the sun came out and when i went out to start washing, somehow i ended up with my gear on rolling out of the driveway (thanks for the theme song yammy)...i hope Lucy is still under all that dirt and grime, i'll know soon enough...here's a pic of my poor helmet, guess i need to lay a hot towel across her and see if some of those bugs will loosen up...i know i better not mar GSXcite's beautiful trailer with any dirt, grime, or bug guts
beerchug.gif

IMG_0226__Small_.JPG

If you wash yours, it'll make mine will look bad. Like VA said, the dirt provides a layer of protection.

sorry BW, you should have posted up earlier, i already started (what a freakin' job!!!)

IMG_0228__Small_.JPG

(GSXcite @ Apr. 17 2007,10:27) Wash that poor bike now! It's not going in my trailer looking like that. If you don't start taking care of Lucy, I'll just keep her in the trailer and bring her home with me. Hmmmmm, a pair of 05 red/black busas, that would be sweet!
super.gif
Today's Sesame Street was brought to you by the word "Plexus"....., and the letter "I"........if he doesn't take it, "I" WILL !!!!!!
super.gif
cool.gif

Now get out there and start-a-cleanin'.......or we'll revoke your "fastest color" privileges !!!!!!

DSC00278__Large_.JPG

super.gif

Back