weather is about to get on my very last nerve!

I think you need a visit down south :whistle:

Weather is GREAT here.. and I have 2 bikes sitting in my garage that NEED to be ridden.. COME ON DOWN!!

I tried riding the R6 the other day but Levon protested. He likes the DR though... likes the vibration I guess. Regardless.. my bladder gives me about 30 minutes tops on the road. :banghead:

The weekend was great...

ride 3-16-13 (1 of 1)-2.jpg

But not so much today...

photo.jpg

3-18-13 weather.jpg

ride 3-16-13 (1 of 1)-2.jpg

photo.jpg

3-18-13 weather.jpg

I finally had enough of the cold yesterday, it was -2C/29F and went for a couple hour ride, thank you heated gloves.
Should be warming up by now :watching:

It's nice to hear someone from Ontario got out for a ride, I'm starting to think I won't get out in April either at this rate! :banghead:

well, Spring is here and my dogwood tree has started growing cotton :banghead:

IMG_9594.jpg

IMG_9593.jpg

i will not ban him just because of one picture!
i will not ban him just beca.........

Cap, this isn't helping! :rofl:

This is my back yard a couple hours ago, and it's still coming down. I'm ready for global warming to get here already...

549999_3953289890747_1120578341_n.jpg

looks like it is about to die off here although they bumped the prediction for more snow tomorrow from 30% to 60% :banghead: oh well, at least i got out for a bit tonight and shot a few pics...they aren't the best as i was fighting cold, wind, snow, and a bit of sleet and this is not my ideal kind of weather!!! :laugh:

IMG_9599a.jpg

IMG_9599b.jpg

IMG_9604.jpg

IMG_9608.jpg

IMG_9611.jpg

65 and partly sunny here today. Had a great ride but man were the bugs out! Im pretty sure a whole species died on my face shield.

Ha no more snow here today, you can have it for a change!

But just Ban Blanca! Why not
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Weather here in Northern Wisconsin is not the best. Deer hang in the yard waiting for some corn. Measure 25 inches of snow in the yard. Temperature was at 6:30 a.m. today. Spring can get here anytime!!

What the hell are you the deer whisperer? I am down near Burlington in Wind lake all I have seen lately are Coyotes

Probably going to be at least 3 more months until decent warm weather here. I was all excited about my new bike and now i dont care anymore and I havent even rode it yet. Its awesome to pay $ 280 a month for no reason.

Back