Friday is my last day..

my68camaro

Registered
Friday is my last day at my current job...level as of monday morning after 2 months of waiting for the ball to get rolling it finally will be coming to a stop. I will be getting a job promotion at work. more responsibilities, more stress, more Money, and becoming the boss. Im so excited, like a kid the day before christmas :cheerleader:. For those of you who do not know I am a Diesel technician. I will be taking over a Fleet shop with 100 vehicles and 3 technicians under me. well back to work I go.

yeah new front tire maybe some specialty tools like a bike lift....tire balancer who knows maybe some new parts to replace faded paint

So you mean i can start charging you for labor now!:laugh::rofl::laugh::cheerleader:

Sweet! Sounds like we work the same field. What Company you work with? I too have been asked to step up in the world... Just waiting for a responce on my counter offer.

Nice Job. In this day and age where there a lot of stories about Layoffs and Job Loses it's good to Read a Success Story. My Biggest advice to you is Allways Remain Teachable :rulez: :thumbsup:

Back