Im quiting my job monday

Getting new 1 same day pays more
I have changed my mind im going call in sick 4 a week and test water on new gig.
prob tell them i have swine flue

Last edited:
Hopefully no one from your current place of employment is reading this, including your co-worker you had words with before and threatened....just saying...you never know what people will do to get back. Regardless, good luck.

Hopefully no one from your current place of employment is reading this, including your co-worker you had words with before and threatened....just saying...you never know what people will do to get back. Regardless, good luck.

They dont ride anyway there 1/2 reason im leaving.
There miracle workers its a miracle if they work.
THats why I want go back long haul driving tired of others not doing there job+putting there work on me.And im tired of boot licks.
One guy when boss is around will jump up and say sir if he walks in the room.WEre not in the marines.

We log in+out on hand held computers.Sometime guys dont enter there hours till next day.How dumb can boss be?THere doing that because there going home early there cheating on there hours.

Ive been trying to quit for a year now. The economy is making it so hard to find something else though and I am the sole provider for my daughter and myself.

QA! I am thinking about to go back to school for HVAC training and licensing. I am sick of being stuck in a building for 12+ hours even if it is just for 6 months out the year working on the crap in the picture below. I am ready for a change in atmosphere.

amattools.jpg

Burning bridges is never a good idea! Gains you nothing other than satisfaction and can come back to haunt you later.

Good Luck on your new adventure!

It's not just a question of finding a job but finding a job that will be there a while. I have been trying to leave for a while myself an although I could get into another company easy. I really got to think about it. But I agree if you already got someplace, go for it:beerchug:

Back