weather is about to get on my very last nerve!

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i'm about to think someone doesn't want me on Lucy! last week during my time off work, it was freezing cold and rained all weekend...this week while i've been working, it's made it up in the 70's with sunshine galore...about to get off for a few days and the sleet and snow has started in again...the high during the time i'm off is 46 degrees with a 50% chance of precipitation :banghead:, the day i go back to work is supposed to be 50 and sunny...ok, rant over, i just had to get it out of my system!!! come on Spring!!! :thumbsup:

But don't you just think the snow is so purty? Been riding the hell out of my new Busa to the point of exhaustion...

i'm about to think someone doesn't want me on Lucy! last week during my time off work, it was freezing cold and rained all weekend...this week while i've been working, it's made it up in the 70's with sunshine galore...about to get off for a few days and the sleet and snow has started in again...the high during the time i'm off is 46 degrees with a 50% chance of precipitation :banghead:, the day i go back to work is supposed to be 50 and sunny...ok, rant over, i just had to get it out of my system!!! come on Spring!!! :thumbsup:

It's coming Brother hang in there !!!

Well brother, weather around here is awesome sunny and 70's :thumbsup:

I'm working :banghead:

Well, I'm not working, have 2 bikes in the garage and still can't ride. Dr. orders. Hope to be riding the first week of April, but until then, sitting on the front porch and watching the bikes go by is killing me.

I hear ya. we were going to go to Bixby for an Irish meal made by someone from Ireland today. Dam snow.

We were supposed to go to the City yesterday but Juli got tied up. So I spent the day cleaning out the front flower beds. Everything came out. I am sore, but the weather today is rain and in the 40s. It was almost 80 yesterday. :banghead:

I agree spring in the northern latitudes drives me nuts too. I have watched it go from 55 and sunny to snow and back again over the last hour.

Weather here in Northern Wisconsin is not the best. Deer hang in the yard waiting for some corn. Measure 25 inches of snow in the yard. Temperature was at 6:30 a.m. today. Spring can get here anytime!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

We had one day last weekend that hit 60 and then right back down into the 30's. We are normally into the mid 40's by now...this extended chill after another warm winter, for our area, is driving me crazy. She's all cleaned up and waiting. :banghead:

Been raining all day out here - and more forecasted for the next 2 days

So I got my new wind turbine installed and mother nature is laughing at me... 20 MPH winds South, Winds 20 MPH North Come on....

directions.png

directions.png

70 and beautiful around here Saturday and Sunday, rode about 6 hours on Sunday up through the mountains. Got up in the mountains and even saw snow and the Blue Ridge Parkway was closed due to ice! Hang in there Semi, better days around the bend!

I finally had enough of the cold yesterday, it was -2C/29F and went for a couple hour ride, thank you heated gloves.
Should be warming up by now :watching:

Back