Garage Cleaning

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
I spent all day yesterday cleaning out the garage. I have no idea where all this stuff came from. It took forever to COMPLETELY empty the garage. My main goal was to rip out the oversized workbench I built about 7 years ago.

Once I got it cleaned out, I couldn't figure out where to put everything back.
laugh.gif
I got some organizer stuff, and although I'm not done, it will be a lot better once it's all organized again. I'm looking around for another, smaller, workbench right now to finish it off.

When I get done I'll post some more pics. These pics are fuzzy, because it was fuggin hot and I was tired, but you'll get the idea.

Garage_cleaning_001.jpg

...and to think I was trying to work among all that stuff
wow.gif

Garage_cleaning_002.jpg

...and one from the inside... This is the last one
smile.gif

Garage_cleaning_003.jpg

Build a shed for all the junk.. Then you could put the shed in the garage , clever eh ?

Build a shed for all the junk.. Then you could put the shed in the garage , clever eh ?
I've got a shed...where the hell do you think all of the lawn equipment is?
laugh.gif

...and yes...I know my grass is brown...it hasn't rained for nothin here and I'm not wasting the water on it. Just don't walk barefoot, because it feels like needles.

poor poor neigbors......
laugh.gif
I've been here longer than most of them, so they'll just have to deal with it.
wink.gif

The day we moved in, we pulled up with South Carolina plates on the cars, and had the 27 foot u-haul pulling a transport trailer with my 70 Chevelle on it with two golden retrievers IN the Chevelle.

I know the neighbors were thing the Beverly Hillbillies just moved in
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

garages collect a lot of junk. When I sold my house and made a dump run, I got rid of over 2000 pounds of junk.
tounge.gif

poor poor neigbors......  
laugh.gif
I've been here longer than most of them, so they'll just have to deal with it.
wink.gif

The day we moved in, we pulled up with South Carolina plates on the cars, and had the 27 foot u-haul pulling a transport trailer with my 70 Chevelle on it with two golden retrievers IN the Chevelle.

I know the neighbors were thing the Beverly Hillbillies just moved in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Got an Idea,get the little BP attendant to help out one sunday with a garage sale! OOps, I forgot, youre married! LOL! Have the sale anyway,You would be surprised at how much you can recover, cash that is! Wait a minute, she's married! Bad idea,that got worse! NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122995985 -->

hehe...I got that much EASILY...and my lawn crap....in a 1 car garage....lol

but I manage...

if that tool box takes up too much room, just ship it my way!
wink.gif

Got an Idea,get the little BP attendant to help out one sunday with a garage sale! OOps, I forgot, youre married! LOL! Have the sale anyway,You would be surprised at how much you can recover, cash that is! Wait a minute, she's married! Bad idea,that got worse! NJ.
I should have never posted her picture
wink.gif

Dam near every neighborhood kid came by asking if I was having a garage sale. The bad part is...almost everything actually went back into the garage. Now I just have to find a new workbench to put up and some more shelving.

look at my garage on the inside I should take one from the other way roomates woodworking equipment up in front next to the pool table

jeep2.jpg

Back