How big is your garage?

VERY nice Loomis, i really like that circular stairwell off your deck!

I'd LOVE to put an extra garage in my yard, however, a HUGE tree is sitting dead center of the only logical place to put it and I won't cut that tree down.

Mine is a basic 20x20. However I enjoy the ability to keep my motorcycles out of the weather and away from those with bad intentions. Heck, I've even put my GSX1300R in my living room temporarily!

P1000702.jpg

Garage update - Posted a couple pages back:

207512d1292025800-how-big-your-garage-img_2774_dad_shop.jpg

Coming along nicely. My dad is re-living his teenage years in the 1950's in his retirement building this.

family7 341_800.jpg

family7 342_800.jpg

family7 341_800.jpg

family7 342_800.jpg

VERY nice Loomis, i really like that circular stairwell off your deck!

I'd LOVE to put an extra garage in my yard, however, a HUGE tree is sitting dead center of the only logical place to put it and I won't cut that tree down.

Thanks Skydivr, I posted a pic of the front the first image did not appear.

Everybody got some GREAT Pics... I like seeing the Man Caves....

P1040948.jpg

Last edited:
It's my 30x50 Busa Barn! Okay,.....maybe it's just my (on the side) flies, floats, or rolls repair shop that my Busa resides in. :laugh: No comments on the leaves and gutters,..........it's on my list of things to do! Along with the "honey-do" list with includes repairing the grill and painting the 2 chairs. HEY,.......it's only 24 hours in each day!!:banghead:

DSC06337.jpg

My house is just over 1200 sq feet with an open single car carport. I'd love to have just an enclosed one car
garage
Posted via Mobile Device

It's my 30x50 Busa Barn! Okay,.....maybe it's just my (on the side) flies, floats, or rolls repair shop that my Busa resides in. :laugh: No comments on the leaves and gutters,..........it's on my list of things to do! Along with the "honey-do" list with includes repairing the grill and painting the 2 chairs. HEY,.......it's only 24 hours in each day!!:banghead:

:thumbsup: Now thats a Shop!!

Mine is just big enuff to hold almost all the toys.

This corner holds the quad Yam Grizz 700cc,Yam dirt road bike,and the trials bikes.Wife's is the 200cc GasGas,mines the 280 GasGas Raga.

RSD.

1.jpg

Chemical corner. Pc,Serius Satellite radio,200 disc cd changer. No getting up from the job to mess with the tunes.:thumbsup:

4.jpg

Jim Beam, Knifes and throwing stars DONT MIX. Hey Y'ALL Watch this.. :laugh:

I have a 4 car tandem garage. Man Cave in the back, room for 6 motorcycles & still room for 2 cars.

DSCN1022.jpg

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 049.jpg

Picture 050.jpg

Back