Garage idea's ?

(300Busa @ Feb. 12 2007,02:55) ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Love these stainless cabnets. Schweet!
super.gif

Those are wild looking garages. If I ever had that type of money that would be a dream to have a garage looking like one of those!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Kento-Moto , I got something for you to put up in your garage. Send me a PM if you want a Large Kanji .

yeah, for a min there 300 I thought you were gonna haveta offer tours
super.gif

those are some nice lookin and rather clean garages.... there's even a NWS pic in one
bowdown.gif

Kinda hard to see thru the tire smoke....but I got those cabinets from Home Depot and added the diamond plate to the centers.

This area is obviously not finished yet....it's a work in progress..
biggrin.gif

0606018.jpg

(mjn @ Feb. 12 2007,13:59) Kinda hard to see thru the tire smoke....but I got those cabinets from Home Depot and added the diamond plate to the centers.

biggrin.gif
sure doesn't look like tire smoke.....
Very nice garage, what kind of quad you got there?

(black954 @ Feb. 12 2007,05:08)
(mjn @ Feb. 12 2007,13:59) Kinda hard to see thru the tire smoke....but I got those cabinets from Home Depot and added the diamond plate to the centers.

biggrin.gif
sure doesn't look like tire smoke.....
Very nice garage, what kind of quad you got there?
laugh.gif
Yea, it is. That was the tail end of my last B56. You can see the pair of Powers leaning against the cabinet behind the bike....

The quad is my trusty '02 Honda Rancher. 750 hours and 5000 miles so far....still goin' strong!

never mind that what kinda lift is raising the corvette. I was just looking at one of those at harbor freight and thought it was a joke. Guess not. Geesh

Nice setup.
jd

Back