opening a graphics and vinyl shop-ideas needed

eric wiseman

Registered
so im in the final stages now of starting a small vinyl decal and t shirt screen printing business. Does anybody have ideas on decals or shirts? if i get a good amount of interest id be willing to do custom colors like chrome, diamond plate, color shift, anything like that, but for now just solid colors.

I guess what im looking for is general ideas for vinyl's. Like speed limit 200, something hayabusa.org, kanji reproductions, or just about anything of that sorts.

If you have any ideas of stuff post em up and i can try to get a site together. Id like to work out something with the admins (capt?) and see about doing a free shipping, or a 10% off, stuff like that.

I do alot of tribal drawings, here's an example:

76945580_99ebaa9f42_s.jpg

i wanna do a zig-zag theme on a spare set of plastics.
start with just his head on the windscreen.
work me up a price

The company I work for is in the sign supply business. We sell vinyl, plotters, substrates, printers, etc. Sell on Credit Card ship same-day UPS. Oracal distributor along with others. PM me if you want to talk about vinyl and I'll put you in touch with our salesforce.

P.S. I cut my Kanji's out of reflective one on front, one on rear and one on helmet.

Last edited:
Back