Garage idea's ?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Gang,  I am lookin for ideas to fix up the Garage turn it into Man land ...

Will be doing cabnets, flooring, paint, stereo&TV, kegerator...  

Got any cool pics of your garage or websites that feature cool stuff?

I've been to greatgarage.com Ultimategarage.co and so forth ...

I'll probly go with some sort of race theme, natural wood, stainless and diamond plate are cool.

Any other ideas or photo's?

The whole area is about 24X30

- Kent

you can get some good cheap cabinets from lowes/home depot
they help out hiding the junk.
then a frig is needed to hold the ice tea and mt.dews in.
a tv mounted on the wall will be a big plus when your out there working around
and the one thing i really like is the  garage floor sealer, painted it grey with the flakes , this makes a world of difference for looks.  

another ideal if you get pressed for space is one of those bike lifts. where you can raise the bike up and drive the car under it.

music... when I work on my projects.. I gotta have music.
super.gif

Let me check my bookmarks at work on Monday! I researched just this project not to long ago! Can't promise I kept em, but there yours if I did.... Lots of cool stuff you can do, but some of it is VERY $$

I built my garage on a budget, with most of it going to the sheetrock (20 10'x1/2" sheets) and paint. I recomend the best gloss paint you can afford cause it's much easier to clean and the white gloss helps light up the place. I just garbage picked my oak cabinets and am allways looking for more.... Of course I had to have a TV and DVD player so they went on a wall mount. I built the workbench myself and cost only $100 in lumber. I paid a grafiti artist practically nothing for the mural ($150 w/paint!) I don't really like the epoxy floor cause I do lots of welding/burning and don't want to burn it up. Make sure to consider your heating/air conditioning options cause you will regret it latter. I also recommend the HD shelving units from Home Depot. I put a brace under each shelve to hold more weight. Since the pics, i've added 2 Craftsman drop down electric reels.

g7.JPG

also consider - cheap laptop w/ saran wrap over keyboard, so you can pull up all pdf/online service manuals while in garage & greasy

Back