w00t!

ibified

Registered
Well, I heard from our agent today and we finally got a close date on our house. We close the 25th of this month. Now all we're waiting on is whether we're going to do it in the morning or the afternoon. i'm pushing for morning, because I want to have some time before the saturday move to get the garage insulated and drywalled.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

p.s. to everyone that gave me input on the whole "home buying" process, thanks a million.

Congrats brother, get the morning closing so you wont have wait all day!
beerchug.gif

Congrats man! It's pretty cool when you move into YOUR house.

Took 2 months to close on mine.
argue.gif
lurk.gif

Wag,

Dunno if I'm gonna do the epoxy on the floor or go with racedeck. Depents on how generous the wife is feeling. As for pics: I think I posted some in another thread when we were making the offer....

front_yard.jpg

Congrats,
thumb_up.gif
I remember moving into our current house, moved in 2 days early and painted every room in those 2 days before putting our stuff in. I hated painting after that.

yeah, we're having a painting party on Saturday. Just inviting over some friends to help us paint everything. On "move day" we're essentially going to move everything from one garage to the other garage. We can bring stuff in at our leisure that way. Plus, after we finish painting, I'm putting hardwood down through the kitchen, living room, foyer, and hallway back to the bedrooms. THEN we'll have the furniture company deliver the new furniture.

Moving is SO much easier with a plan....

Back