Answer for charles

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
To answer your question, Charles, the house sale seems to be ready to close as of this time next week. At that point, we'll pack up and get our butts out to Albuqueque!

The new house is supposed to close on July 11 so in the mean time, we're going to have to park everything in a storage unit and live in a hotel for a couple of weeks before we're able to move in to the the new house. Bummer. But that's the breaks, I suppose.

!!

Looking forward to starting this new chapter in our lives.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

cool.gif

I'm glad this buyer didn't back out on you like the others.

Sad to see you guys go though
down.gif

The hardest part is leaving our friends behind.

We're going to be at Beach Burger tomorrow night from about 7:30 to ?? if you care to join us.

It's going to be a teary-eyed evening for us, no doubt.

--Wag--

I've been thru alot of goodbye...know it hurts, but don't make a too long of a goodbye...just my 2 cent.
sad.gif

The nice thing is, we'll be able to keep in touch more easily with all of this technology.

--Wag--

wag,

Are you taking I-40 East? If so if you run into any problems I can furnish you my phone numbers just in case you have any problems.

Hot drive across the desert. I would travel at night myself at least until Seligman, AZ. On your way you will go through Needles, CA. I live 22 miles north from there. Do not buy gas at Needles. Fill up in Barstow, CA. At exit 9 in Arizona there is a Pilot Truck stop. Much cheaper.

Just PM if you need the phone numbers.

hogger...

Back