My latest project

ok cap got it all figured out how you did it but where did you get a hdmi to composite converter box ? and you still have to actually touch the phone to run your apps correct ? looks great !!!

wow. you lost me at some custom wiring!:eek:
Very cool set up.:thumbup:
About the only thing I can handle is plug and play.
Kudos Cap!

Now u just need a screen on your rear headrests for the haters lol, nice job

That would actually be a snap, just put a video DA in line and I could put as many video segments as I wanted...

Do you lose the functionality of the stock display when the phone is hooked up? For example, the normal display is GPS, radio, etc. How do you get to the phone display and then back to the GPS for routing instructions? Also, I assume that the touch screen in the car accesses the phone so that you do not have to use the phone to navigate through the apps?

Do you lose the functionality of the stock display when the phone is hooked up? For example, the normal display is GPS, radio, etc. How do you get to the phone display and then back to the GPS for routing instructions? Also, I assume that the touch screen in the car accesses the phone so that you do not have to use the phone to navigate through the apps?

You use the buttons on the steering wheel to toggle between the systems. In all reality we are just copying or duplicating the phones screen, the car screen does not become a touchscreen for the phone. You still use the phone to change everything but you can see everything real time on the big screen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back