Divorce???

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
I've been married a bit over a year...all went pretty good...but now we seem to be having problems unknown to me....this is the third time she gas disappeared...so obviously it has to be only one thing...& I think maybe it's time she moves out???

I would say talk to her first man. Just let her know what's on ur mind and try n figure things out. And your from my country lol. I'm from chaguanas btw

The old disappearing act can drive you insane, trust me I know my 1st wife did that to me. She disappeared for a month and came back with a bun in the oven:heart-break:. If it had not been for friends and prayer I would have really lost it and probably caught a charge. The longer you let it fester inside of you the worst you will feel. You got to talk to her and get your feelings and concerns out. If she isn't willing to do that then you have your answer and I would move on. It's hard and very painful to do so , but its better than waiting to see if things will change.

Ok..well at least she is not dead or raped(unwillingly). She came home bout 5:00am but I tripped. I think I would've killed her. I told her don't come inside. She is in her car sleeping. I changed the door lock. I really think I will tell her to leave.

Wow !!! That's sucks man.!! Hope you can either get things straight or move on!!!

I have no clue why she leaves & sleeps out well...besides the obvious. She us a doctor also so her hours are crazy. I'm getting older also 33 this year & need to have some kids. If this is not working I need to move on. Take a trip to Colombia or costa rica.

You need to sit down and calmy discuss what's going on as a couple. Don't be too quick to throw it away. You obviously care about each other or you wouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

like others have said, find out whats wrong. Even after i found out what was going on with my now Ex, i still tried to work it out.

My dad went home to have her get ready for work. I told her to leave. She said ok. I don't know what's going on with her but right now I'm too angry to discuss anything.

In this day and age of technology there is no excuse for not coming home without a phone call.

Don't act like a bi tch, be a man. Go retrieve her from the car and fix the problem.

Easy fix! Just tell her straight up the next time she pulls a stunt like this she will come home to find a new Mule in her Stall! DONE! :whistle:

Good luck, man. I was married once for about a year in my early twenties. Mine did the exact same thing on two occasions, and I gave her 30 days to move out and filed for divorce. She delayed the divorce process for over a year, stalled on submitting her paperwork, tried to take most of what I owned before we were ever married (which wasn't much), and showed up for the final hearing pregnant with someone else's baby.

My folks always said don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. But I can relate to your story and I'm here to tell you that a woman who loves you won't just disappear without a word. Talk to her. See what's up. If she won't talk about it in a way that makes sense, move on. Life's too short to be a cuckold, unless you're just into that sort of thing. It doesn't seem that you are. :hide:

Back