Dishonorable

why is this so surprising? to make it far enough in politics to actually run for president you're almost required to be a sneak or crook.

It is amazing the American people would even elect these pukes to public office in the first place!
firedevil.gif

This post is not directed at anyone in this thread.
Just typing out loud.

To blame the person or the sytem... for me... the system.
Feeling like you have all the answers?
Take this test and you might surprise yourself.
http://www.constitutionfacts.com/index.cfm?page=50QTest2.cfm

Next... do yourself a favor and read the documents that created the foundation for this GREAT country. Freedoms (like freedom of speech) are priveledges bestowed upon us but do not come without responsibilities. The resposibility here is to do your homework, research, make an educated decision and THEN speak freely but with substance.

Interesting poll would be "How many have ever read the Constitution of the United States from start to finish?" I would start one but beleive I already know the answer and still want to hang on to what little hope I still have left with our current political leaders... ALL OF THEM.

Just my .02

beerchug.gif
I took that quiz (pretty easy stuff) I missed one total. I was a "Constitution Whiz Kid"
smile.gif

I agree for the most part, the system is flawed, but for what it is, it works okay.

great quiz, and I agree that more folks need to learn the laws of our land (I scored a 47)

On a related note, is there any reason we cant recoup part of the cost of this "war" by making Iraq the 51st state in order to get ourself some cheap oil?
beerchug.gif

Bill Clinton was the best President America has had in a long time.
Every politician can be seen as a crook by those who are at the opposite end of the spectrum. I'd be happy to see him in office again.

WOW I am extremely surprised by all of this. The origin of Motorcycle groups in general was derived from military members and yet here people are slamming our president.

The worst thing you can hear is someone slams the guy I proudly work for, for hours and say but we support the troops. That is the biggest bunch of BS in the world if you supported the troops you would support from the top down. Not cry and complain because we are spending money and not doing anything there. Troops die it is war. I would rather give my life over here then have my kids worry about getting on a plane and dying on the way to see grandma.
We take the fight to them. I used to worry about the kids that joined after 9/11 being the video game playing type to not step up. THEY are and are proud to do it. I see it everyday. I have guys with me now for the first time that are scarred but want to do all they can out here.

So if old slick willy was not dippin in his aids and did his damn job we would not be in the shape we are in. Mr. Bush handled 9/11 well and there is more to every story then the media makes up so we are in Iraq and we need to fix it.

If you want to kill more troops by getting the left side in there to bring us back by all means do it. Don't come looking for me when I have been pushed out for downsizing to save money and buildings are getting blown up again. Then you Lefties can go over there and try and talk a peaceful solution.

Sorry if my little rant is off a bit and some parts make sense I had to push send before I threw the cpu. I am sure it will be picked apart for every detail. Just take away I serve and serve proudly for Mr. Bush and my job requires I know more than most everyone in the US so if you are on the fence about this at all and don't have your mind made up WE all serve proudly for the right cause.

Thought this was a good place to share something from my cousin...he's currently heading home with his wife having served in Iraq. They left behind their 5 year old daughter to serve their country...

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:14 AM
Subject: Outta Here

I dropped Valerie off at the airport(BIAP) and she is leaving today to
Kuwait and then to New Jersey (Mcguire AFB). I leave tonight and I will
go to Kuwait and then later leave for Fort Hood, TX. It has been hell
this last year but Valerie and I love our Freedoms as Americans and we
value this life. When we look at each other we know and feel every
minute that we have sacrificed for this country. We don't always agree
with every decision our government makes; however we do believe that we
made a difference for the greater good. Thank you for all your support
to us and especially my parents for taking care of our little jewel
Jordan. We love you all and we know we will see you again soon. Take
care and ice up a cold one! Later!

WE HAVE LEFT THE COUNTRY!

STEVE

Bill Clinton was the best President America has had in a long time.
Every politician can be seen as a crook by those who are at the opposite end of the spectrum. I'd be happy to see him in office again.
+100000

Clinton took craps that were smarter and more prepared to be commander in chief than that utter RETARD we have in there now.

And as far as service records - I can't believe any GOP-backer would dare bring that up - since Cheney and W never served one second of service for their country (unless you count some half@ss guard duty that he didn't even show up for).

As a service member who served in Desert Storm, I can't see how anyone can possibly still back these fu(king morons running the show right now.

Oh ... and how's that war of terror going anyway?
whistling.gif

So if old slick willy was not dippin in his aids and did his damn job we would not be in the shape we are in. Mr. Bush handled 9/11 well and there is more to every story then the media makes up so we are in Iraq and we need to fix it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That is without a doubt the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Seriously - that's some funny **** right there. Was that sarcastic humor or are you a revisionist historian in your off time?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That is without a doubt the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Seriously - that's some funny **** right there.  Was that sarcastic humor or are you a revisionist historian in your off time?
It seems we have another blind faith member of the right sharing his opinion.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Projekt...

Once you get Hollery gets in office your war profiteering days will be over and I don't see the lefties sending you anywhere else.

Are there Busa's in Australia I think a address change will be in order when that happens.

It's sad that someone would be offended by people questioning the current president and in the same thought trash a former president, only referring to Mr Clinton's blunder in his personal life and never alluding to his nonstop humanitarian efforts since he's been out of office.

As a service member who served in Desert Storm
I'm with ya. I was in during that time. Didn't have to go though. What did that war last 24 hours?  
laugh.gif
Yep - AMAZING what can be done with some leadership. Bush I was a genius (or rather he surrounded himself with them). Bush II isn't fit to be a janitor. The only guy with any credentials in his administration was Powell - and they ran him off.

Oh -- and your war is going good, huh?
laugh.gif
You just keep coming up with better and better stuff - thanks for making me laugh so hard before I go home for the weekend.

I'm no lefty either - I have lots of assault weapons, think abortion is wrong, don't think fags should get special benefits, and agree with what we did in Afghanistan (even though we ruined our gains by quitting too early). But to support this war "just because your president tells you?" ... to me that's just the sign of a weak mind.

I knew I should have stayed out of this type of topic ...

laugh.gif

Back