Dishonorable

proud dad

Registered
If you're too much of a coward to serve when called upon.You shouldn't have the right to live here.And damn sure do not have the right to lead our country or military.

Bill & Hillary, 1970

BILL CLINTON's MILITARY CAREER

(Bill & Hillary - Grit your teeth before you read this!)
Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Selective Service Number is 326 46 228.

Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

Bill Clinton refuses to report and is not inducted into the military.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969, under authority of COL. E. Holmes.

Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment. Bill
Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction.

Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction is INELIGIBLE!

Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a
fugitive from justice.

Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977, from President
Carter.

Bill Clinton becomes the FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL F ELON ever to serve as President of the United States ..

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton ..

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia , which killed five U.S.
military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia , which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors, Clinton promised that those responsible be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington , DC . who are now dead would be alive today.

THINK ABOUT IT! It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8
Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath.

Sincerely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)

P.S. Please forward this to as many people as you can! We don't want this woman to even THINK of becoming President!

The Clinton's of the Vietnam ere veterans

We're paying for their actions now.
guns.gif

The same has been said of our current president, and besides, what does that have to do with Hilary?

hmmm. After 9/11/01 President Bush was going to bring those responsible to justice.

Anybody seen Osama? Anybody? Oh yea, I have.

On the news after he releases a new tape.

Unfortunately, while a good read, the story is not true.
Snopes

While he took actions that many of us don't agree with, he played the system, and won. Nothing that he did was illegal - as bad a taste as it all leaves.

This has been around for awhile - the name of the retired Cdr has appearently been added to lend some sort of credibility to the story...

Thanks for checking the story out Shawn...

The Clintons still stink though; don't need some random story to tell me that
laugh.gif

You can't blame Billy Clint for 9-11. Instead focusing on that, WHAT ABOUT THE FUGG-UP THAT IS IN-PROGRESS RIGHT NOW??

PD, I know you have/have had sons over there. Trust me as an American citizen, I love them for what their doing, but I just want there to be a clear result and purpose to end this mess without them paying the price that so many others have. IT is not like your local poltician (Dem or Rep) is sending his/her kid over there. It is you and people like you.

I have friend from the Barber Shop that recently lost a 20 year old son over there. NO ONE RAISES THEIR KIDS UP TO DIE IN SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY BEHIND B.S. POLITICAL AGENDAS.

Everyone ask yourself is Iraq better or worse now that Sadaam is supposedly dead??

We probably hung one of his imposters, and he is now siiting on the island with Ken Lay and various other "friends" of the current administration.

You can't blame Billy Clint for 9-11. Instead focusing on that, WHAT ABOUT THE FUGG-UP THAT IS IN-PROGRESS RIGHT NOW??

PD, I know you have/have had sons over there. Trust me as an American citizen, I love them for what their doing, but I just want there to be a clear result and purpose to end this mess without them paying the price that so many others have. IT is not like your local poltician (Dem or Rep) is sending his/her kid over there. It is you and people like you.

I have friend from the Barber Shop that recently lost a 20 year old son over there. NO ONE RAISES THEIR KIDS UP TO DIE IN SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY BEHIND B.S. POLITICAL AGENDAS.

Everyone ask yourself is Iraq better or worse now that Sadaam is supposedly dead??

We probably hung one of his imposters, and he is now siiting on the island with Ken Lay and various other "friends" of the current administration.
I sent Nick over there????Nick made his own choice.Joined up then told us.Never spoke of joining before.Made his own decision.
Marines or Army wouldn't take a 37 year old back in sept of 01.If they had,Nick wouldn't be in Iraq today.Unless I was dead.
People who join give us freedoms just by getting up in the morning and putting on that uniform.They don't even have to fire a shot.Just exsist.

Hayabusa.org...seems a strange site for the putting-up of political views, etc.

Definitely settin' yourself up for heated debate.

Good luck with that!

lurk.gif

And now...back to the bikes...

This post is not directed at anyone in this thread.
Just typing out loud.

To blame the person or the sytem... for me... the system.
Feeling like you have all the answers?
Take this test and you might surprise yourself.
http://www.constitutionfacts.com/index.cfm?page=50QTest2.cfm

Next... do yourself a favor and read the documents that created the foundation for this GREAT country. Freedoms (like freedom of speech) are priveledges bestowed upon us but do not come without responsibilities. The resposibility here is to do your homework, research, make an educated decision and THEN speak freely but with substance.

Interesting poll would be "How many have ever read the Constitution of the United States from start to finish?" I would start one but beleive I already know the answer and still want to hang on to what little hope I still have left with our current political leaders... ALL OF THEM.

Just my .02

beerchug.gif

Took the test...interesting, informative, and revealing.

Thanks for the link, Snap.

Back