You knew it was going to happen...

fsusux

Banned
Sen. Hillary Clinton throws her hat in the Presidential race.

(partial excerpt)
USA TODAY staff and wires
WASHINGTON — Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton formally became a candidate for U.S. president, announcing on her website this morning that she would seek to become the first woman to be elected to the position.
"I'm in. And I'm in to win," Clinton said in a statement published on her official site. Clinton said she would form a presidential campaign exploratory committee, allowing her to raise and spend funds in pursuit of the White House.

God save us all.

IMHO- I don't think you'll see anything other than a White Male American in the White House for many years to come...just my .02

Not even women will vote for a woman for prez. She doesn't stand a chance.

Obama is a wuss like Perot was. I don't think he will be able to withstand any ballsy reporter who has the foresight to ask him direct, guided-missile questions. He does have a sort of hypnotic charisma about him, however, which is worth watching very closely.

--Wag--

Who else is even showing interest from the demo's side? Dumb azz Kerry surely wont pop his fat azz head back in there.

Now you guys..... is that any way to talk about the smartest woman in America?
beerchug.gif

"Give Bill a second term, and Al Gore and I will be turned loose to do what we really want to do."
- Hillary Clinton, former first lady, at a Democratic fundraiser

wow.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I Love It !!!!!</span>

This just means that the the Republicans will have no problems .........no chad count in Florida , this time !
super.gif

Not much on the woamn in Office thing (no offense), but this country sure needs a BIG change of some sort in the Oval Office. I'm not talking Dem or Rep, just BIG change.

I never thought I'd see the day were we could actually be deciding in this country on either it's first Black or woman President and here we may be decinding in the same Presidential Election.

I'm up for something New, Guess let's give one of them a chance............Country sure can't get worse....................My only debate opinion is right or wrong, short term, long term, we HAVE to finish what we started in Iraq or all the lives on both side have been martered for nothing.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 20 2007,13:50) And they better not try to take my guns from me!
guns.gif
And if U read the rifle mags ......that's exactly what Hillary has on her AGENDA !!!!!
mad.gif

All I can say is "God help this country!!!". I have nothing against any qualified women being the Prez--but her?? Not on my vote!
mad.gif

I'd vote for a woman....but Im not so sure Hillary still has one of those....ya know....
Methinks thats why Slick was sneakin....she had it filled with concrete or sumthin...
Honestly, when you look at her....dont you think DATA from star trek?

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Jan. 20 2007,16:01) I'd vote for a woman....but Im not so sure Hillary still has one of those....ya know....
Methinks thats why Slick was sneakin....she had it filled with concrete or sumthin...
Honestly, when you look at her....dont you think DATA from star trek?
laugh.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LMAO !!!</span>
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back