I can't believe I am going to type this...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I read an article a few minutes ago that the founder of Wiki leaks felt that Hillary Clinton should resign....

I kinda see Hillary right now as the little sister I never had... But if I did have one I could pick on her but not you....

A guy that has put our troops, civilians in the middle east in harms way and done his best to cause problems doesn't get to say if she stays or goes...

This website does not have the best interest of the US in mind and personally I consider him a terrorist...

So (oh this hurts) Hillary, I may not agree with you all the time but I will be damned if somone outside this country will try to force you out.... Thats my job............

(In a crackling almost crying voice)

Go Hillary!

That man had better keep hiding; cause somebody's gonna take his spoiled little azz OUT.

Is the founder of Wiki/Wiki leaks an American ?
If so would he not have same right as us to criticize her ?

Perhaps somebody should wiki-leak his location to CIA spook for a, ah, ummm, a meeting, yep, thats its, a meeting:whistle:

He's an Aussie....I'll bet most of them are embarrassed about him, too. It's what makes it hard to prosecute him. He's not an American citizen and therefor not subject to our laws...but I'll bet the Aussies (our allies) are getting ready to "toss him on the barbie"....

Just read on BBC, he now has an International Arrest Warrent out for him :laugh:

YOU MAY RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE :rofl:

Of course you could if you want a FAMOUS SAUDI as your roomie for the rest of your life :laugh:

Clinton only appologized that info was leaked out but did not appologize for what was said, I am referring to the name calling. And wikki leaks publishing it is freedom of speech. You can't have it both ways.

Diplomatic cable traffic is not free speech. It's CLASSIFIED for a reason....

Clinton only appologized that info was leaked out but did not appologize for what was said, I am referring to the name calling. And wikki leaks publishing it is freedom of speech. You can't have it both ways.

Classified documents that were STOLEN, if this same act was to happen from a person that claimed to be part of Al Qaeda the world would be screaming terrorism... that is exactly what this guy has done... in my opinion he is an enemy of the state and has published classified documents...

I'm going to march down to my local CIA office and demand to see their NOC list. Freedom of information, right? Should be a walk in the park.

Cant stand even looking at her.. She is another political hack who moved to New York just to get elected for money with a hopeful trip to the White House.

She knew that the NY crowd votes straight Democratic ticket.

She is just then living off her husband coattails.

Her and the rest of her crowd need to go !!

demconvention.gif

Go Hillary!

I agree. She should go. - Straight back to whatever rock she crawled out from under.
Hitlery Clinton is nothing more than a self-serving, duplicitous, evil hate-monger. I loathe the woman almost as much as I loathe Obama.

I agree. She should go. - Straight back to whatever rock she crawled out from under.
Hitlery Clinton is nothing more than a self-serving, duplicitous, evil hate-monger. I loathe the woman almost as much as I loathe Obama.

But it should be the American people making that statement and forcing her out not a turd from another country.

Especially a turd so universally hated in the very country that he is attempting to sabotage.

Wiki Guy now has an Interpol arrest warrant for Espionage against him. You can run, but you cannot hide....................

Back