depressed

dayum that sux man... hope u get to feeling better...

perhaps this will ease the pain if you can read this:

rebuilding a carb off a briggs lawnmower one day...

i put the carb as far away from me as possible, to avoid getting hit by the offspray...

(not realizing it is at eye level)

1 can of carb cleaner + lil tube for max psi cleaning + a 90 degree turn in the carb = direct shot in my right eye...

not only did i feel like a retard, but i had about 3 people watching me do it...

Both eyez lock shut - i fall to my knees and yell for water...

In the background i hear a "Pimp Down"  "I Repeat, Pimp Down"...  oh man it felt like a 30 BPS paintball gun firing into my eye, at this point im rolling on the ground blind laughin my azz off...

heh thx 4 reminding me of that, its been a while...

No offense, but the wiff and I were dyin' laughin' our butts off atcher misfortune.  Okay, we're a couplasickfuks.  Sorry.  Really.
Me too.. sorry, but when I got to the part about the dog, slamming of the brakes, and poking the already stressed eyeball... I lost it!

Personaly, I can't stand my eyes being messed with either~ Since I hit 38..41 now.. I've had to wear glasses~ Can't stand going to get the eye exams~ Particularly the part where the Doc puts that fuggin purple light right up too it~ The closer he gets the further I start pulling back! Drives him crazy~ I sweat bad at work somedays and constantly get drips on my glasses that screw up my vision, but can't try contacts because nothing touches the eyes!

So, yeah, I feel your pain and am very sympathetic to your stroke of bad luck there~ I just couldn't help but laugh as I read it~

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...

Dayum JD, that's rough man. Dunno on the laptop, never had to replace a monitor on one. I'm runnin' Sportec M1 p-specs too, but I get mine from a local shop. Rear is $140 mounted & balanced. Don't know how he does it, but as we speak he is mounting my 11th rear for me. Hope you heal up quick man.

Scott

Sorry to hear about your eye and I am with you on the over protective of one's eye... nobody goes near mine. On the bright side I can tell you that my Daughter just had a "foreign" object removed from her eye about 2 days ago and she is doing a lot better. They didn't use tweezers though, they used a spatula... Take care of those eyes and get well soon.

Man, I really would like to thank everyone for the responces. I posted to help relieve some stress and Like a charm it really works. I was laughin my own arse off reading the responces. Thanks again, really needed it.

I think the part I enjoyed the most is how when someone goes thru what they think is hell how WE ALL tend to read it and rupture a rib laughin at it. Hope I at least cheered up someone else's day.

Thanks again, specially for the links.

JD

boy. feelin' sorry for ya' dude. that just...i don't even...man. i'm pullin' for ya. it can only get better. can't it?
sad.gif

Dude, that's funny...I'm sorry you had a bad timeof it... but that's still funny. You'll laugh at this in a couple months.

Hope you heal soon...:)

It can only get better! The dog part is really funny though! Feel better and heal quick!

In the background i hear a "Pimp Down" "I Repeat, Pimp Down"... oh man it felt like a 30 BPS paintball gun firing into my eye, at this point im rolling on the ground blind laughin my azz off...
Dayummmmm, that is some funny chit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But on a serious tip though, I know the feeling of losing your eyesight Ice, good thing about your scenario is that it did not get to the optic nerve. I lost sight in my right eye back in 1999. Sucks hearing the words from the Doc that they were going to remove my right eye, but the Lord was looking out for me. Come to find out the next morning after the incident that they by-passed the procedure. Here's to ya Ice
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Whoa.... Ice, have a stiff drink, sit back turn off all the lights and listen to some good music... The booz mixed with the pain killer should be the ticket.
wow.gif

How's this....new tire on me.....just because I feel like it....and I'm lining myself up for some good karma somewhere down the road. Pay Pal??

How's this....new tire on me.....just because I feel like it....and I'm lining myself up for some good karma somewhere down the road. Pay Pal??
Tbone, thats gotta be one of the nicest gestures I think anyone has ever offered to do for me. Actually I was typeless for a min. As good as it sounds I have to suck it up and pass. But you dont know how much it meant to have read the post! Just Im not deserving enuff..

Also I havnt givin up on yu either.....................Karma is a good thing.

Thanks,
JD

[ Just Im not deserving enuff..
I call BS....how about the fact that you provided some of the sweetest led light sets on the planet, along with HID kits that can't be beat???And I know darn well you didn't turn enough profit on any of it to make it worth while...let alone put a down payment on a condo in Maui.....so there. My offer still stands....ya stubborn ole' mule......

That was a bad day. Glad you got the splinter out and should be able to see soon. The loss of sight would be terrible. I have had my eyes dilated a few times and that was bad enough!

Oh crap....

Some days you just can't win...
wow.gif

Hope the eye feels better, ICE....

Back