Deals Gap this Saturday anyone? PICS ADDED.

It was a great day for sure! Had a good time riding with you guys. Thanks for letting my little ole lowly, dirty Connie follow your nice clean busa's around all day! :cheerleader:

Great pics, what a great day for a ride. Probably wont be long before y'all get another rider to join the group. My son, David just moved up to smyrna Ga. He still has to get his bike from here and not sure when he will but I know he's itching to riding up that way so I figured it wont be long:laugh:

He's a good kid and Tim knows him. He was at last years spring bash with us.

IMG_4906 (Large).jpg

Good pic of Shane...i have never seen him in Leathers!!! Usually its a pair of cargo pants and a textile jacket...that dude can fly!

I got all Home sick seeing the Phillips pics...sniff sniff..

The pics from the look out....good lord how many of those are taking up bits on my computer??? :laugh:

Glad you guys had a good time!:thumbsup:
See y'all in a month! :cheerleader:

Great pics, what a great day for a ride. Probably wont be long before y'all get another rider to join the group. My son, David just moved up to smyrna Ga. He still has to get his bike from here and not sure when he will but I know he's itching to riding up that way so I figured it wont be long:laugh:

He's a good kid and Tim knows him. He was at last years spring bash with us.

He will be learning a lot of new roads for sure. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice pics, glad you guys had a good ride.

Now cant wait for my turn!!

Back