Saturday Nov.25

Deals_Gap_Nov06_019_35_.JPG

Kevin getting ready to START his bike.
biggrin.gif

Well, it was another great day at the gap. I think everyone that was with us had a blast.

Thank you Kevin for hooking me up with the EBC HH front brakes. I guess I will pull the front tire off next week and have my slick front replaced with another Pilot Power, I got over 9000 miles out of that one, and install my new brakes.

I hope everyoned the pics.

Tim
smile.gif

Deals_Gap_Nov06_021_35_.JPG

Glad you guys had a good ride, wish I could have been there to ride with you. Oh well, come on April!
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Nov. 25 2006,21:34) Glad you guys had a good ride, wish I could have been there to ride with you. Oh well, come on April!
beerchug.gif
I wish ya could have been there to. I guess this will be the last Gap ride of the year for me. See ya at the spring bash.

Tim

Great pics Tim, Thanks for sharing! Looks like Y'all had such a great time. If only we lived closer. Oh and tell Don orange is not his color....LOL
tounge.gif

See ya in April (hopefully)

Dawn

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Nov. 25 2006,22:08) Great pics Tim, Thanks for sharing! Looks like Y'all had such a great time. If only we lived closer. Oh and tell Don orange is not his color....LOL  
tounge.gif

See ya in April (hopefully)

Dawn
Thanks Dawn. We had a blast, wish you guys could have been there. Well, I guess he was in the right state to wear that color, part of the time anyway.
biggrin.gif

See ya at the spring bash.

Tim

Wonderful pics. Makes this old country boy home sick. Nice looking group of bikes & riders. Hope I get to see them hills again someday soon. I was born and raised in Knoxville TN and currently serving USAF approacing 20 years and plan on retiring in TN. Ride safe and God speed....

no.......must ...fight...jealous...RAGE!
pissed.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Great Pics. Look forward to joining you all at that very spot in April.

Great pics!  We had great weather here too, so I'm glad someone was out enjoying it!  
smile.gif

Halie looks so cute!  She's quite the Busa traveler now, isn't she?  Thanks for sharing the pics...
cool.gif

Back