Attn: Fall Bashers, did anyone forget this?

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Mrs. Reba called and said we left something behind at the bash...anyone care to claim it?:laugh:

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

Oh, that guy :laugh: I thought maybe we'd found racerV's missing jacket...

Great shots by the way...I'm sure Mrs. Reba can find some use for the guy :rofl:

:rofl: I am not sure if everyone knows just how much Foote (sp) did for us! He appeared to be pretty much sitting around enjoying the event but in reality the guy was pretty busy helping "Camp Grumpy" He saved us a ton of work!

Just a shame Gixerhp and mike keep him locked in the trailer all year...

:rofl: I am not sure if everyone knows just how much Foote (sp) did for us! He appeared to be pretty much sitting around enjoying the event but in reality the guy was pretty busy helping "Camp Grumpy" He saved us a ton of work!

Just a shame Gixerhp and mike keep him locked in the trailer all year...

That's right MrB. He worked really hard...trash, boxes, setting up the tables, and........if it weren't for him all those nasty cigarette butts would have been left in the driveway! YUCK.

Great shots Lycan.....love it. :laugh:

I never knew his name.... but I talked to him a lot.... :blush:

I'll take him.... he cleans very well... and without comment :thumbsup:

make sure you pass along my thanks too.... Now if you can get him AND Tom back to Spring bash...
Im not sure about Tom at this, he has some bad medical problems now!
He has bypass surgury coming soon!

Im not sure about Tom at this, he has some bad medical problems now!
He has bypass surgury coming soon!
wow sorry to hear... tell him our thoughts and prayers are with him... he was a blast at bash..

Back