Halies day at Deals Gap.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
My daughter Halie and I went to the gap today to let her drive her car through the dragon. We also went down 28 to Fontana and on around to Robbinsville where we had lunch at the Phillips Restaurant. Then back up 129 to CROT, for a pic and then back through the dragon and home. It was an awesome day, we only seen 2 cops at the north end by the lake, thats it. Only a few folks there today, would have been a good day to tear it up on the bikes. :D here are some pics we took. enjoy, and see ya bash attendys in a couple of weeks. :)

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 005 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 010 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 011 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 014 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 015 (Small).jpg

...our curve on 28 at the bottom of the hill where we turn around, its a mess, they are doing work there.

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 023 (Small).jpg

Glad y'all had a good time! That's a lot nicer than the 20 year old Corolla I had in high school... See you at the Bash. :beerchug:

Sweet pics and beautiful scenery! I know your daughter is really stoked about driving, good for her!!!:thumbsup:

On the way back to CROT from Robbinsville on 129. We got her pic with the Deals Gap sign and Killboy was there so I cant wait to see the pics they took. It was a great day that I enjoyed spending with Halie, and I think she enjoyed drivin the gap. :)

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 045 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 047 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 048 (Small).jpg

2009HalieDealsGapLexus 050 (Small).jpg

Nice, I always liked the IS300, crazy when you swap a 2JZ-GTE :afro:

Need to get her on a GSXR-600 or something, maybe a rebel to start with...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Awesome, now that she has that car I'm sure she doesn't need that helmet I like so much:whistle:

It looks like the report of salt on the road that I got yesterday was blow out of proportion:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Awesome, now that she has that car I'm sure she doesn't need that helmet I like so much:whistle:

It looks like the report of salt on the road that I got yesterday was blow out of proportion:thumbsup:

There was salt in a few of the curves but very few. we could have had a blast there today on the bikes. :D Come on Bash week. :D

We could have a good time up there at the Bash and this Saturday :whistle:
Any takers?

Last edited:
Maybe...a friend of mine wants to go for a shorter ride and hit the party at Ultimate Cycles around two. The same dude that called when we were having lunch last Saturday:)

Replied:beerchug:

Tim is your Busa good to go?

I will pick it up tomorrow, weather permitting. I was going to do a post on a Saturday ride that Kenny has got up. Go to Barber Motorsports on Saturday. Going to meet at Ingles in Summerville at 9am, is what Ronnie told me a few minutes ago. I guess I will do that, never been before and have been wanting to. Any of you all want to go?

I will pick it up tomorrow, weather permitting. I was going to do a post on a Saturday ride that Kenny has got up. Go to Barber Motorsports on Saturday. Going to meet at Ingles in Summerville at 9am, is what Ronnie told me a few minutes ago. I guess I will do that, never been before and have been wanting to. Any of you all want to go?

You will like it...be sure to tour the museum. I think I will hang around here and ride twisties:beerchug:

P1050889.jpg

Back