Deals Gap Saturday the 25th?

(MIPLAYSTATION @ Nov. 22 2006,16:53) Road report says that there is salt on the NC side.....
I hope it is all clear by Saturday. Everyone, just take it slow the first trip through. Even if it is not clear, a slow day at the gap is better than no day at the gap.
biggrin.gif

Sounds like my friend Kevin that I work with may be bringing along a couple of folks.

Is it Saturday yet?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey Dan, I think you ate to much left over turkey on Friday and are sick on Saturday. Yeah that sounds like a plan, what do ya think Kevin?

The only problem with that guys is that I am the relief supervisor. Dang it, I hate it when this happens. Oh well.

(TennBusa @ Nov. 22 2006,21:54) The only problem with that guys is that I am the relief supervisor.  Dang it, I hate it when this happens. Oh well.
*couch, cough, hack hack*

Feeling a bit ill, you should go riding, it will make you feel better...

I cant believe it, I got sick on Thanksgiving night. I still do not feel well but I am going to leave the house in the morning around 9:45 am. Everyone have a safe trip up.

Tim
smile.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 24 2006,22:35) I cant believe it,  I got sick on Thanksgiving night. I still do not feel well but I am going to leave the house in the morning around 9:45 am.  Everyone have a safe trip up.

Tim  
smile.gif
Man have a safe trip.

Hate to hear about your sickness.

Who all is coming with you?

Back